RPGM Completed Orc Strike: Revenge War Of Gregory [Final] [Pon de Ushi]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Here's a new link and a completed save. They're from my backup copy, so I likely removed all extraneous files (readme, downloaded from..., etc) to save on space.

Game:

Save (place in folder with executable):

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
sorry, someone managed to find where the girl is hidden at the spa?
I remember having problems with this too, but I don't recall exactly what I had to do to get her to show up. However I found this post with details on it:

start pillaging and search the rooms with the old man and the ovens (second floor far north east corner), search the clothes and she will run away; now syou will find her outside south of the well in between the two building sections
If I remember correctly, you should see her pop out and run away the first two times then she'll be in plain sight in the area between the buildings outside.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks Jag, going to see if your copy works for me, I'm running in Jap locale, and the game crashes for me at Aman's wife, looked like a sound file right as she was going to cum.

Yup apparently the copy I had was breaking at the point of Foreman's "spurt, spurt, spurt", lol.

Your copy works just fine, I cannot Thank you Enough!

Last edited:

Heinbloed1187

Mar 13, 2018
Thanks very much. But after starting game. There comes error „graphics/pictures“ and much in Japanese.
When I run with locale, then there is an error right at the beginning.

Might there be a graphic missing ?

Reactions: Rastafoo

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
This is common in games that have Japanese filenames. The problem is you unzipped the files, and they ended up with gibberish filenames. You need to use an unpacking program with Japanese language support and unzip it while under Japanese locale (I don't know if the emulator works for this, I always just switch my locale in Windows settings).

For me, 7-zip always works for this procedure.

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
@Heinbloed1187 @Jag
I am having the same problem as Heinbloed, and using 7zip has not helped.
Just to be sure I'm not making a mistake, here are my steps:
1. Downloaded File
2. Changed Locale to Japan
3. Unziped using 7zip / Open Archive and copy and pasted (have done both, neither worked)
4. Double Clicked Game.exe
5. Select New Game
6. Error
If anyone knows what I've done wrong or how I can fix it, please let me know.

serpiccio

Aug 18, 2018
This is common in games that have Japanese filenames. The problem is you unzipped the files, and they ended up with gibberish filenames. You need to use an unpacking program with Japanese language support and unzip it while under Japanese locale (I don't know if the emulator works for this, I always just switch my locale in Windows settings).

For me, 7-zip always works for this procedure.
the problem is a bit different, there are no files inside the sound/se folder, i keep getting errors pointing to japanese sound files that should be in there but alas i have no files in there.

and yes, i did set my system locale to japanese and use 7zip, the other japanese file names inside the folder show traditional kanji characters, so I don't have the gibberish file names problem either.

i will keep looking for the right version, let's see if i can find it.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Quick question, is there anyway to defeat Gilgamesh? I doubt it, since there isn't a mass pregnancy/birth CG, but how much HP does he have? Also, sequel?

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
Quick question, is there anyway to defeat Gilgamesh? I doubt it, since there isn't a mass pregnancy/birth CG, but how much HP does he have? Also, sequel?
I did a bit of save editing for max everything and the game ended up giving me a game over when I defeated Gilgamesh.

• Thinking Face

PeteCB

Jul 26, 2018
Here's a new link and a completed save. They're from my backup copy, so I likely removed all extraneous files (readme, downloaded from..., etc) to save on space.

Game:

Save (place in folder with executable):
sir, where you found child in kissuiso inn?

Reactions: Slyfox20141920

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
I remember having problems with this too, but I don't recall exactly what I had to do to get her to show up. However I found this post with details on it:

"start pillaging and search the rooms with the old man and the ovens (second floor far north east corner), search the clothes and she will run away; now syou will find her outside south of the well in between the two building sections "

If I remember correctly, you should see her pop out and run away the first two times then she'll be in plain sight in the area between the buildings outside.

Mar 2, 2018
@Heinbloed1187 @Jag
I am having the same problem as Heinbloed, and using 7zip has not helped.
Just to be sure I'm not making a mistake, here are my steps:
1. Downloaded File
2. Changed Locale to Japan
3. Unziped using 7zip / Open Archive and copy and pasted (have done both, neither worked)
4. Double Clicked Game.exe
5. Select New Game
6. Error
If anyone knows what I've done wrong or how I can fix it, please let me know.
Had the same graphics/image error. For me switching my locale to japanese (restarting my pc) then extracting the file with 7zip worked.

Reactions: Eathlome
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes