RPGM - Completed - Orc Strike: Revenge War Of Gregory [Final] [Pon de Ushi]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Orc Strike: Revenge War Of Gregory [Final] [Pon de Ushi]
    A game that is not too bad but I do not recommend it.

The strong point is undoubtedly the girls of the various shows.
    Another thing done quite well are the dialogues in the cities, nothing excessive, but at least they are taken care of, which is rare in these games. These dialogues make the characters and the city itself seem alive, as they talk about why they came there, the girl in the city and so on.

The rest of the game doesn't work though.
    Boring and not at all unique battle system, the basis of the RPGM program.
    Not at all balanced when it comes to enemies.
    Too many random encounters.
    The grinding must be done but less times than you think, it's boring at the beginning, and with every tough boss, since you'll have to level up a bit, but even this makes it clear that the strategy in the battle is minimal (not equal to 0, something is there).
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

I have to agree with the consensus here. This game is very grindy. Its not unique in that respect, but the problem is it lacks everything that other RPGS have.

Because you are an orc, humans will not sell to you. In fact, humans have extremely limited interaction with you besides being enemies in battle.

While other RPGs have tons of dialogue, side plots, side quests, interconnected characters, and other things; this game is pure level grinding and sex scenes.

If you're burnt out on epic fantasy storylines, this game is for you. Its as direct and straight forward as can be. However, the game is a minimum of 12 hours long, so unless you plan to drop it halfway through, its a massive commitment. 12 hours of level grinding, sex scene, level grinding, sex scene, on repeat with nothing to set this game apart.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

IamUstupid

I have spent 3 days playing this game and its frying my brain cells. No way to increase the move speed automatically, every fking turn theres somoene sitting waiting for you, cant skip cant roll back, cant even change the screen size unless i go full mode. i mean who the fk designs a stupid ass game with a shitty engine yet such good story. ? My request to the dev is to please change the engine to a moderen RPGM cause its not fun to play.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Grime

A classic hentai RPG. Its definitely grindy, but you'll find yourself receiving good sex scenes throughout the experience. If you're looking for a somewhat challenging hentai RPG then this is a solid one. 8/10 would recommend.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

NeZKyMaN

+ putting yourself on the side of "orcs" is an interesting idea for the story;
    + the fight gradually develops its wings, forcing us to tactical approach to next, more difficult skirmishes.

( +, - ) nice erotic line, but minus the static nature of the scenes that look quite poor, there is no development of position, facial expressions, or their changes, actually the only element that comes here is the moment of orgasm.

- I understand that grinding is part of most games, but we have too much here, progress in the game should be made much smoother;
    - lack of currency and a store from which we could easily replenish our supplies, make the tedious stage of grind even more in which we have to get supplies from opponents;
    - I do not understand the element of losing in this game, which consists in returning to the initial cave without our items, taking into account the already large element of grinding, as if this was not enough to enforce the recovery of sensible equipment, I doubt that any player chose this option instead of loading game, unless a total masochist with too much free time, application? why put something like that in the game, it's like the author laughed in the face for all the grinding players.

If not for her grind element which falsely inflates the time of the game, I could recommend it to a fairly simple, average but satisfying title. Unfortunately, the truth is that sooner or later we will be tired of the battle itself and abandoned this game due to too small awards for simple scenes and a few more or less interesting plot situations.

Option only for stubborn players, otherwise I think it's a waste of time, unless with any codes or facilities. The plot line and the cover of individual scenes is even cool, but what if it is based on a very primitive performance. Excitement quickly blamed when every now and then we are forced into a very tedious battle. It's a pity, because the idea for the game really had potential, but this time unused.

Game time: > 3 hours
    Of course I did not finish the game, but I lost my patience after about 3 hours.

Rating: 2/5