Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I wonder how to get the last 5 cg aka harem end (there's no option, directly lead to white girls ending )

also maybe due to old game, seldom crash itself

edit: oof the author already include the global save to open the gallery
Actually you do not need the Global Save:
1) Unlock everything
2) Go to Scene Viewer: If you unlocked everything, there should be an extra event, play it to unlock the 5 remaining CGs.

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
This seems familiar... Where have I seen this before? Especially, the chick with glasses and purple hair, as well as the gothic lolita.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
This seems familiar... Where have I seen this before? Especially, the chick with glasses and purple hair, as well as the gothic lolita.
Of course this seems familiar: This has a Hentai Anime of the same name!

• Wow
Reactions: Rasc
Jul 16, 2019
THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE TRANSLATION!!!!!!!!!! of thsi old school hentai visual novel!!!!!!!!!!!! but some1 please correct me if IM wrong but i see no pregnancy in the gallery either in the cg revealed but internet ? Am I missing something ? Cause from my hentai standards you apply incest + pregnancy you have a masterpiece. NOTE: no mindbreak, rape, netorare( there could be exceptions if is a love stuff based netorare).

maxiwow95

Apr 22, 2021
When I try to go into fullscreen, I get an error message that says "Could not change display in DirectDraw", anyone knows how to fix this?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I try using applocale with this but a little window in japanese pops up and then nothing happens!!!!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I wonder how to get the last 5 cg aka harem end (there's no option, directly lead to white girls ending )

also maybe due to old game, seldom crash itself

edit: oof the author already include the global save to open the gallery
You must first unlock all Opai Gallery Girls (scan all girl boobs).
When you have done this the last pic in the "Scene View" is unlocked.
Then click on this last pic and you see the last 5 CG pics.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes