Strijoca

Jul 20, 2017
It would be great to add the unticking of Read-Only of the EAGLS.INI file and the edit of
EnableRegister=1 to EnableRegister=0 of the said file into the Installation Spoiler of the OP.

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
What's the pregnancy content here? Given the VN tag, probably just an ending. We'd be lucky if there was any CG of the pregnant girls...
You can look through the CGs to check here:
(And the sprites: )

Reactions: 69ztare

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Wow, an old-school eroge? (checks tags) That also has incest (the most cultured content) on it? Sign me up!

opore

Jan 4, 2018
I wonder how to get the last 5 cg aka harem end (there's no option, directly lead to white girls ending )

also maybe due to old game, seldom crash itself

edit: oof the author already include the global save to open the gallery

Last edited:

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
According to the link that the guy posted here, we have a total of 1 small breasted girl in the middle of lots of disgusting huge breasts.
That's all that I had the patience to look for. I also hope that the game also have a single drop of milk, so I can say that it has more than 1 thing that I like.

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Pardon, for what must seem like a novice question, but I cannot seem to get it right. Folks here seem to be talking about a patcher but I do not believe I have that? I know I'm missing something but I don't know what. I'm running it as administrator and I have my locale set to Japan
1671301217785.png
I get this error running it as is
1671301378968.png
And I don't think I can properly interact with the files. I tried finding something I could edit them with to very little success. Again, please excuse the basic question, usually I play RPGMaker games, but this one seemed real interesting so I wanted to see what was what, but it seems a little more complicated than I thought. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: mraowl and Socksgod

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Nice, "old school" ole-m game. now we need a hero to translate all the other vn from this studio.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
The animated version or 2 eps OVA's of this, is little bit disappointed even tho that was uncensored... But this one is more satisfying even with semi heavily censored because the english patch is unofficial.
Anyway glad that this one got translated, so will allow us to enjoy the missing gaps from the animated version.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes