3D-Daz Oppai Auteur's Personal Daz3d Art

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
@Oppai Auteur I'm going to try and make updated signatures for my game in the next few days, I already made the banner (you can see it at the top of my game thread. I would love to try and make a signature for your game if you are interested. PM me some pics and anything else you want (color theme, imagery etc) and I will try my best.
Wow yeah, that would be great thanks :biggrin:

Like I said in another post however I have no idea how to make a sig, so what images do you need, does something like original size matter, how many do you need? Need a bit more specifics before I send anything

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Wow yeah, that would be great thanks :biggrin:

Like I said in another post however I have no idea how to make a sig, so what images do you need, does something like original size matter, how many do you need? Need a bit more specifics before I send anything
I can scale them down to size when I make the sig. Just pick some favorite images that you feel advertise/represent your game the best. I could make 2-3, but squeezing 2 of your girls into 1 sig could be a little tough. ;)

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I can scale them down to size when I make the sig. Just pick some favorite images that you feel advertise/represent your game the best. I could make 2-3, but squeezing 2 of your girls into 1 sig could be a little tough. ;)
Squeezing two of my girls together might be a nice image, but I take your meaning lol :p

I'll put some new images together and send them too you, thanks again

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I honestly never considered where they were from honestly. I was just going with the be vague where in America family type lol I actually designed the MC with red hair as well, so I guess I could just go with Irish decent who live in America to flesh them out a little bit

Veronica will be out going when she is around, and she loves her niece so I guess could have them hit a club or something.
So you created them irish on subconscious level. :p Or subconsciously using anime method. You know how they love to make whole family with the same hair color. But yeah, it would be very cool because there is not a lot of irish in these games. And certainly not a lot of sexy redheads.
And what i meant with Veronica is that she still looks like a wild party girl at her age. So i won't be too surprised if she's hitting the clubs with Chloe. On other hand, her sis looks more like a mature lady. Allyson appears to be a bit of a airhead, and Kana (japanese?) is proper strong dom you said she is. Maybe she will bring her katana. :winkytongue:

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
So you created them irish on subconscious level. :p Or subconsciously using anime method. You know how they love to make whole family with the same hair color. But yeah, it would be very cool because there is not a lot of irish in these games. And certainly not a lot of sexy redheads.
And what i meant with Veronica is that she still looks like a wild party girl at her age. So i won't be too surprised if she's hitting the clubs with Chloe. On other hand, her sis looks more like a mature lady. Allyson appears to be a bit of a airhead, and Kana (japanese?) is proper strong dom you said she is. Maybe she will bring her katana. :winkytongue:
Veronica is a party girl yeah, and her sister is written as a more mature and reserved kind of person. Alana took the settling down part of marriage more literally lol

Allyson is not defined as much just now, although I haven’t written an airhead so something to consider.

Kana is actually based on an Hawaiian model, so I actually consider her to be a Samoan, well at least half Samoan, she’s all about hand to hand combat because her hobby is MMA

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Kana is actually based on an Hawaiian model, so I actually consider her to be a Samoan, well at least half Samoan, she’s all about hand to hand combat because her hobby is MMA
Oh, that's what i thought too, she does look oceanian, but name kinda confused me. That's interesting. I love when there is a lot of different races, nations etc. presented in the game. Especially when it's women. Makes is more interesting. Hopefully MC can practice some combat with her. Maybe with sweaty happy ending. :winkytongue:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Oh, that's what i thought too, she does look oceanian, but name kinda confused me. That's interesting. I love when there is a lot of different races, nations etc. presented in the game. Especially when it's women. Makes is more interesting. Hopefully MC can practice some combat with her. Maybe with sweaty happy ending. :winkytongue:
Her name is actually Hawaiian/Japanese in origin, its got a couple of different meanings: demigod, powerful and plant

The MC is more toned than in my other game and he has an interest in MMA as well, so I did plan on the two of them having some sweaty fun ;)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Her name is actually Hawaiian/Japanese in origin, its got a couple of different meanings: demigod, powerful and plant
Yeah, i knew about japanese part by how many Kanas i encounter in japanese vns\animes. But i didn't know that it used on Hawaii and other countries too. Learn something everyday.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Just some random stuff I threw together with the Emergency Houseguest characters

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Just some random stuff I threw together with the Emergency Houseguest characters
Allyson and Lyla again look damn good and seductive in these (Allyson is a bit menacing though). Those panties just can't keep up with Lyla's curves. Chloe and Kana look very lovely together. But why is Alana so awkward and sad? :D Is she the nerdy shy one of the sisters? Would make sense if you compare her and sis's outfits.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Allyson and Lyla again look damn good and seductive in these (Allyson is a bit menacing though). Those panties just can't keep up with Lyla's curves. Chloe and Kana look very lovely together. But why is Alana so awkward and sad? :D Is she the nerdy shy one of the sisters? Would make sense if you compare her and sis's outfits.
I was messing around with all the expressions I had and came across that one and thought it looked great with the render, it does look a little menacing but I think it works, just imagine a sexy little beach scenario.

Lyla's hips just want those panties to come off for everyone's benefit lol

Chloe and Kana have the most stable relationship in the game, no kind of drama planned with them, they're a very happy couple who love each other....even if Kana sometimes gets surprised by just how damn kinky her girlfriend is i.e the future incest related stuff :p

When it comes to Alana she is not a nerd but is very shy, mostly due to her life coming apart, she's been married along time and settled into being just a housewife then everything changes so she isn't as confident as her sister. For a good bit of the game she will be dressing more reserved to illustrate this, her and Veronica kind of contrast each other a little

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I was messing around with all the expressions I had and came across that one and thought it looked great with the render, it does look a little menacing but I think it works, just imagine a sexy little beach scenario.
"Come to me, boy. I dare you." It's the look of experienced seductress.

When it comes to Alana she is not a nerd but is very shy, mostly due to her life coming apart, she's been married along time and settled into being just a housewife then everything changes so she isn't as confident as her sister. For a good bit of the game she will be dressing more reserved to illustrate this, her and Veronica kind of contrast each other a little
So she's kinda like Miranda. And MC's task is to make her feel desirable again.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Here are some more characters designs I did, this one was for another game idea I had. My regular fans will actually be surprised to learn they were for an incest game :eek:

My main game Old Friends and Public Transport has a hot MILF who is the mother of the main character but the game has no incest content, so I like to mess with my supportive fans by making sexy renders of her that will never be part of the game :p

But, it also got me thinking of what kind of game I would make if I did make an incest game? Which resulted in me making these characters, enjoy :evilsmile:

DO IT BRO. ALL the characters are hot as fuck and thicc. Do the incest game pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
"Come to me, boy. I dare you." It's the look of experienced seductress.
More along the lines of 'The beach is empty and I'm not taking no for an answer' :p

So she's kinda like Miranda. And MC's task is to make her feel desirable again.
Similar but a little different from James and Miranda. With those its mutual attraction with a little less taboo, just the age difference and how it effects relationships with people around them, also Miranda is a lot more confident and her life is a lot more in order. When it comes to Alana, like I mentioned earlier the relatives are the one to take the initiative, so its more like she rediscovers how it feels to be single and sexy and wants the MC to see it because he helped her when she needed it the most. There was no previous attraction between them and the MC is the one who is feeling awkward at the sudden interest, rather than being the one who wants to fuck after seeing some skin.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
DO IT BRO. ALL the characters are hot as fuck and thicc. Do the incest game pleaseeeeeeeeeee
We'll see, haven't settled on when I'll do it, currently I still have another project in progress and don't want to start anything new until its done. I guess you'll just have to keep watching here to see what happens ;)

Reactions: Zolkane

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I realised that a lot of the images I've posted don't actually have the main character in them, so here is some renders of him with the other characters. I mentioned in another post that Man of the House was an influence, and by that I mean the MC wont be seen a lot in the conversations but will have a model during scene renders, so with that in mind I intended for him to look like he is in his early 20's, also tried to make sure he looked similar to his relatives, hopefully I was successful

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Similar but a little different from James and Miranda. With those its mutual attraction with a little less taboo, just the age difference and how it effects relationships with people around them, also Miranda is a lot more confident and her life is a lot more in order. When it comes to Alana, like I mentioned earlier the relatives are the one to take the initiative, so its more like she rediscovers how it feels to be single and sexy and wants the MC to see it because he helped her when she needed it the most. There was no previous attraction between them and the MC is the one who is feeling awkward at the sudden interest, rather than being the one who wants to fuck after seeing some skin.
That's great and shows that even similar characters can be so much different given circumstances. I already can see that it would be so enjoyable to see a smile on Alana's face.
I realised that a lot of the images I've posted don't actually have the main character in them, so here is some renders of him with the other characters. I mentioned in another post that Man of the House was an influence, and by that I mean the MC wont be seen a lot in the conversations but will have a model during scene renders, so with that in mind I intended for him to look like he is in his early 20's, also tried to make sure he looked similar to his relatives, hopefully I was successful
I'll be honest, i like this protag much more than James. I mean, yeah, he's not nearly as important as girls are. But James's model is pretty bland and used in a lot of games. Not that he's a bad looking guy. But this one is cooler (tatoos and some muscle are helping of course). And he really does look like Veronica's son. And irish man. :p Good job with this one. Love his expressions. Especially with Lyla. "I was a bad boy. Forgive me please". But i also like how he looks at Veronica. :winkytongue:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
That's great and shows that even similar characters can be so much different given circumstances. I already can see that it would be so enjoyable to see a smile on Alana's face.

I'll be honest, i like this protag much more than James. I mean, yeah, he's not nearly as important as girls are. But James's model is pretty bland and used in a lot of games. Not that he's a bad looking guy. But this one is cooler (tatoos and some muscle are helping of course). And he really does look like Veronica's son. And irish man. :p Good job with this one. Love his expressions. Especially with Lyla. "I was a bad boy. Forgive me please". But i also like how he looks at Veronica. :winkytongue:
I think people will enjoy helping Alana get some confidence as part of the game, it will also help them be more invested when the fun starts ;)

When it came to designing the MC I wasn’t going for super unique but I was also more enthusiastic creating him than I was with James. James’ design was me still in the very early days of daz3d, trying to find some footing, with the new MC I was more confident in my skills. The hair, tattoos and muscles help set him apart from James, and work well for family resemblance

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Going through the characters I have put together for Emergency Houseguest I decided I wanted to feature one who looks a little different from my usual girls, not as curvy and a little younger than my matures, she's also Asian as well, so I'm introducing the new character Min

Min is a currently single friend of Chloe and Kana's, she knew Chloe from high school and met Kana through Chloe as well. The three of them like to attend gigs together, she hangs with Chloe doing the more girly stuff Kana isn't into, and Min is sometimes present for some of Kana's MMA fights to cheer her on. Min is aware of their current sub/dom relationship and has always been a little curious about it, but as always turned down any invites she gets, but that could change soon

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Going through the characters I have put together for Emergency Houseguest I decided I wanted to feature one who looks a little different from my usual girls, not as curvy and a little younger than my matures, she's also Asian as well, so I'm introducing the new character Min
Haha, just as i thought when looking at cast "i'd like to see some sweet and cute asian here", and you bring her. :p She's great. And i'd say even though she's pretty different, your style is still perfectly visible. Certainly not many asian girls are that curvalicious, and her booty is awesome. :winkytongue:
Min is aware of their current sub/dom relationship and has always been a little curious about it, but as always turned down any invites she gets, but that could change soon
So she has a chance to join in a threesome. And potentially foursome down the line. That's gonna be spicy.