3D-Daz Oppai Auteur's Personal Daz3d Art

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
We've had the fronts and busts, time for these girl's backs :evilsmile:
Some beautiful booties they've got here. And again, Zalika just dominating. What a gloriously massive assets she has. :winkytongue::winkytongue: Though, they all have really juicy ones.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Some beautiful booties they've got here. And again, Zalika just dominating. What a gloriously massive assets she has. :winkytongue::winkytongue: Though, they all have really juicy ones.
Even when they’re smaller I like the girls to have a bit of meat in the right places, nice places for the MC to grab a firm hold of lol

Zalika beats all of the girls here, she’s possibly my favourite model I’ve done, so much fun to work with

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Even when they’re smaller I like the girls to have a bit of meat in the right places, nice places for the MC to grab a firm hold of lol
Like they should. Meat is fun to play with.
Zalika beats all of the girls here, she’s possibly my favourite model I’ve done, so much fun to work with
Haha, it's hard for me to choose one of your creations. They all so good. But she's definitely one of my favourites too. :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
We've had the fronts and busts, time for these girl's backs :evilsmile:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow zalika's ass is amazing, halika too but the other girl have 2 baby fat faces in her back

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Wow zalika's ass is amazing, halika too but the other girl have 2 baby fat faces in her back
Glad you like Zalika and Halika, but who is the other girl you a referring too?

They all have their names in the spoiler buttons, so who is it?

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Im referring to zalika ass XD
I try to said she has a bigger ass than halika , sorry for the confusion
Ah I see, sorry your wording was a little confusing lol

But yeah Zalika has a nice big ass, I designed her that way ;):evilsmile:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017

amazing, as always:)

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017

Love Zalika is like a milf with you want, have that lewd eyes like she gonna give a hot lesson

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

Very hot. Bombshell Zalika beating the crap out of them. "Come and get me". But i do love Candida's naughty look too. And Yasmin seem to be a bit shy.
By the way, i don't think you ever mentioned Zalika and Halima being mother and daughter. Or did you? They do resemble each other nicely. Now i know the source of Halima's curviness. They just can't contain them even if they try being modest. :p

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Very hot. Bombshell Zalika beating the crap out of them. "Come and get me". But i do love Candida's naughty look too. And Yasmin seem to be a bit shy.
By the way, i don't think you ever mentioned Zalika and Halima being mother and daughter. Or did you? They do resemble each other nicely. Now i know the source of Halima's curviness. They just can't contain them even if they try being modest. :p
Yasmin is written to be shy, so glad that comes across, its harder to do shy when they smile

I thought for sure that I mentioned Zalika and Halima being mother and daughter but looking back it looks like I forgot too lol Good to know I managed to get the family resemblance right

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yasmin is written to be shy, so glad that comes across, its harder to do shy when they smile
Hehe, may i also question what origins is she if you thought about that? She has arabian name if i'm not mistaken, but looks kinda... european?
I thought for sure that I mentioned Zalika and Halima being mother and daughter but looking back it looks like I forgot too lol Good to know I managed to get the family resemblance right
Yeah, I don't think you really told us any of characters backstory from third idea yet.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hehe, may i also question what origins is she if you thought about that? She has arabian name if i'm not mistaken, but looks kinda... european?
I was going for kinda European, its not set in stone but I was considering her being born in America with a European mother and an American Father. When it comes to her name, I've just heard it used over here before and kinda liked it

Yeah, I don't think you really told us any of characters backstory from third idea yet.
Looking back, you are correct, seems I just put up the character images and said it was in the same world as Old Friends and Public Transport. Oh well, better sort that just now lol

• Arin - Arin is the MC of the game, he works in the same company as James from Old Friends, but has been there for several years, and is in a management position. He has just recently spilt with his long term on and off girlfriend and has to get a new place to live
  • Candida - The daughter of Pepper from Old Friends, a recent high school graduate who is hoping to get into college but also no longer wants to live at home. With her mothers help, an arrangement is made with Arin for her to rent a room in his new place
  • Zalika - A local car mechanic who Arin uses, and recommends to friends. Despite being married she has a had long term affair with Arin, she only remains married to her current husband for her daughter's sake
  • Halima - Zalika's daughter who works as a waitress at a local bar. Halima is aware of her mother's affair and this has strained their relationship due to her loving her father, but so far has not revealed her mother's affair to him
  • Yasmin - A shy young girl hoping to get an office job at Arin's company, but was only able to get a full time cleaning job, which she takes hoping she can make her way up. Despite being incredibly shy she develops an interest in Arin
  • Caliko - Yasmin's childhood friend who tries to encourage her to be less shy but is also very protective of her. Caliko is currently unemployed and is trying to find a job but fails in interviews due to her snappy attitude
None of this is set in stone, so I'm open to altering elements depending on feedback but that's the basic idea for the character set up just now

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Looking back, you are correct, seems I just put up the character images and said it was in the same world as Old Friends and Public Transport. Oh well, better sort that just now lol
Interesting backstories, and wow, i didn't expect Zalika's part. But i really like it. It adds some spice and big potential to the story to go in many ways. It's different and exciting. I always look for a good intrigue. And this secret affair seems full of it. Not to mention what role Halima can play in this. Zalika's profession is also something surprising.
I also like situation with Yasmin and Caliko. Shy girl with a crush AND wants some promotion? I'm in. Cuties like her is one of my weaknesses. Would be interesting to see what we can do about Caliko's uneployment also. Wasn't expecting her to have snappy attitude. The fact that she's protective of Yasmin is even better. That means we have two kinda risky relationships to pursue.
Zalika - A local car mechanic who Arin uses, and recommends to friends.
I like your wording here. I guess Arin uses her to 100% :winkytongue:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018