• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Warlanser

Jun 28, 2023
Trying to play this game is like having a stroke. The text makes no sense, the renders have little to no continuity. Objects will appear and disappear between frames.

They are often just random, in one scene the MC states that he will look for a job, then the next frame he he is stroking his cock with no mention that he is holding his dick.

How this game has gotten 4-5 ratings is beyond me. It is awful.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
rough just used imagination for words coz text is dumb but playable ..... adding sexy songs quite nice even tho i cant understand it xD..
after she got fork total slope down to sluttery :cautious: felt the dev got tired then start rushing to end.

Last edited:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
the text felt like its machine translated, the scene is pretty good, but yeah should work on the text.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The game was promising, till I played it.

A lot of the pictures didn't follow correctly, one moment she wears one outfit to go work and next moment she at work in total other outfit, the sex scenes where way way to short and often auto skipped on their own if it was her and her husband.

The story is in big lines not bad, but could done better with longer sex scenes and more visual sex scenes.

At the state this game is I wouldn't rate it higher then 1 on 5 stars.

blanquesino69

Jan 12, 2020
Hi, game does not open, thought it was the anti-virtus but it was not and watching it in the task admin shows that when i open it, it spawns for a second and then just ends, help

Reactions: F D

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 204 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2023
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 204 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
U r best.

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
wow! the best ntr game forever!
I've played all ntr game in f95,and boy,this one,the hottest fmc i ever meet.
Fairly I can't say this game is short,it's long that I played for 4h,but it's too good to end,fmc didn't fuck a lot of guy she should,and have not humiliate mc enough.
This one should not get a end this soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: BangB420
3.10 star(s) 11 Votes