• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2755824

Overview:
The action of which takes place in a small Japanese family.
Just moved to a big city full of surprises and adult adventures.
You have to plunge into the life of an unemployed husband and his beautiful wife.
Your choices will help her grow in the company.
You can influence her promiscuity, depravity and communication skills with other men.
The game develops around the Hot Wife fetish.
Most of the scenes in it can be classified by the NTR tag. If you like this idea, you will definitely love the game.
Can you make your Hot Wife open for the new adventures as a flower?
Get Cucked

Thread Updated: 2023-07-09
Release Date: 2023-06-28
Developer: WhornyBeeStudio
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, we need 'moar' etreme NTR games! :love:

ItsCoolGuy

Oct 5, 2020
The way the main female character constantly uses random Japanese words in her sentences is hilarious, but like in a really bad way.

Jun 1, 2018
This game is annoying asf the amount of times she asks you are you jealous is ridiculous and the use of "waifu" makes me cringe a little every time.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
i like this game, but after a while i would love a route mod, because if u are not saving and trying every option just in case, you can miss so much content

Devilartemis

Apr 13, 2020
This really needs a walkthrough, its kind of insane how even if you keep telling her that you want her to be a hotwife she can just randomly get mad at you and the content ends for seemingly no reason. You can have 3 dialogue options with 2 of them telling her that you are enjoying it and both reactions causing her to say the same thing only to find out that the option you chose apparently wasn't correct and ended the content

ItsCoolGuy

Oct 5, 2020
So is there like a hidden variable system where the wife will react differently based on your responses? It seemed to me like almost all the dialogue options do the exact same thing, but now I'm just confused.

Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
Is it NTR if the partner knows and is supportive? Or is that just an open relationship?
I ask, because I'd play this if the trope of "he stupid and blind" is NOT in the game - and one way to accomplish that is to just have them know and maybe even support it...
I just find NTR to be badly written when it comes to handling the cuck.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.10 star(s) 11 Votes