3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
thats happen with all good games - start with some updates then abandonet - its full with new games all the time and no one complete, sad
There are some great games that have been completed and, at the risk of having a mod remove this post for offering a few, they are:

Once in a Lifetime
Now and Then

There are others but that is going off topic and not for this specific thread.

Reactions: mrdhrrflu

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
There are some great games that have been completed and, at the risk of having a mod remove this post for offering a few, they are:

Once in a Lifetime
Now and Then

There are others but that is going off topic and not for this specific thread.
you could aslo speak about that one with alien and a bald op mc ... not a one-punch parody, it's the same dev of a sorcerer game ... which is not a teen ........... forget it people who can understand must have played the games >< though on the abandon ware i always wondered why those dev never try to sell their concept and the current content to someone else we wouldn't be flooded with hundreds copy of the same beginning of game ... probably T_T

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I am sad that their writer could not continue due to a family emergency. I'm still hoping that they can find another writer (or better, that the original writer will return) and continue this great AVN. There have been a few AVNs that have returned from something like this. Let's hope that Oopsy Daisy is one of them!

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
This is from the official discord.
View attachment 2597382
Odd thing about that message: Act 9 was released. It was Act 10 that was being worked on. It's bizarre that they repeat "Act 9" no less than three times. Especially odd since the prior messages mention the release of Act 9 and the work on Act 10. The same message is also on the Patreon page.

Still the same end result. Aboned.

Reactions: mofonistik
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes