• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Played through new intro. And I liked it. BUT am I missed something, cause MC is workaholic in intro, who wants to get high position in company and avenge his father. Yet as soon intro ends the only way his wife is corrupted bu Chou is only if MS stops doing his work? Chou suddenly stop been interested in getting to MC wife pants, even after he wanted it on theire date? And especcially when MC sayed about Chou fraud to inspection, or how it called in intro, and Chou kinda understands it, Chou won't do anything to get MC wife? Like blackmail that he will fire MC, and making up some problems for MC at work. He'll patiently will wait while MC won't do his job?

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro and Back

Saiboxer

Jan 26, 2023
hell yeah, love Mrs Watts pretty much, hope mc be more open to his wife. effective communication really matters in a strong relationship!

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
I honestly am liking all the changes you did with the game. The coffee barrista girl's design is also even better now. You truly are someone with skills. I have also said this before, this is one of the best adult Ren'py games I have ever tried out :) I even found it funny that you inserted yourself as digital character in the game as a "homeless hobo" to leave some game tips to the protagonist

But I have a question though.. who is Ariel ?? I know she is the heroine's sister, but how much do we know about her? Is she the previous coffee waitress design from older versions of this game? Or a character from another game?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

Blindi

May 21, 2020
On side quest, how we unlock the 3rd Tyrone ? i have only the 2 first and don't find how unlock last ... all time she join it at motel it's the 2 first, i have just bad luck for never see the 3rd or needing anything special ?

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
W-w-w-what!??? T-that's like, totally the average size dude... :cry:
Tbf, if we look at body height to penis ratio, I think it probably is average, it just looks small, because it's a AVN and every other guy in this and every other AVN is secretly a horse xDD

Personally I like that, but well, I am into the whole sph aspect of it, so... *shrug*

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

por12

Nov 22, 2020
On side quest, how we unlock the 3rd Tyrone ? i have only the 2 first and don't find how unlock last ... all time she join it at motel it's the 2 first, i have just bad luck for never see the 3rd or needing anything special ?
u need to refuse his request of the hotel night,on the third one u ll get the scene

BadkarmaG

Sep 9, 2017
Tbf, if we look at body height to penis ratio, I think it probably is average, it just looks small, because it's a AVN and every other guy in this and every other AVN is secretly a horse xDD

Personally I like that, but well, I am into the whole sph aspect of it, so... *shrug*
Nah MC is Not average but I do Agree other Characters are just packin, But Also I'm so tired of the tiny dick Vs 7+inch Dong trope in these games like

I'd like for the MC's size to be believable and not just Comparing a Pencil to a Cannon.
Out Performance is better then one-sided Size scaling IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Nah MC is Not average but I do Agree other Characters are just packin, But Also I'm so tired of the tiny dick Vs 7+inch Dong trope in these games like

I'd like for the MC's size to be believable and not just Comparing a Pencil to a Cannon.
Out Performance is better then one-sided Size scaling IMO.
Agreed, while I'm fine with him being smaller, the latest portrayal seems excess - some serious micropenis :LOL:

WikiFox

Oct 17, 2023
Can someone explain it to me?The main character says that she will do everything for the sake of the main character and at the same time sucks the penis of a patient with a virus?How do you understand this?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I'm confused. I thought Chou was gone. Why is he still available in free roam?
Is Chou the boss of the mc? I hope he is not gone. i like the bigger belly, half bald boss plays with wife trope, i havent played the game yet but am very interested in it and already downloaded it for today..

Reactions: Toushiro

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Damn Why'd did the MC Meat get hit with baby Carrot gun for WTF!! lol
Right? That's a damn micropenis. Her tiny hand basically covers the whole thing. I kinda feel bad for bro... but I suppose it does fit nicely into the whole cuck humiliation narrative if you go down that path. After finishing my save where I ended up with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I went back through to check out the cuck path and there's humiliation content specifically for that.

This has some damn good writing though. The characters actually feel real and I don't often see that in these honey select games so, yeah, keep up the great work there dev. Would love to see a stag/vixen route, but I guess 'tiny penis' wouldn't really sit right in that kind of route. :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes