• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
Please no, MrWarmBeer , more netorase and some hot loving couple scenes! Thanks in advance! The true NTR stuff does not really fit the relationship of our hero couple. Especially after the new intro, which is great! (Currently had not the time to play all variants, so can our wife still ninja Chou?)
In the current version of the intro there's a path where she does that and it's not even an "early, good end." Not sure who will replace him/what will replace all his content in the presumably big sandbox-branch next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
Damn Why'd did the MC Meat get hit with baby Carrot gun for WTF!! lol
Right?

A big part of what I liked about this one was that the NTR (normally not a fan, at least highly picky) was mostly "avoidable" precisely because the MC is not a sexual-inadequacy-meme, albeit as much of a pushover as such a plot demands by definition, which is enabled by/dependent on FMC's (devotion)x(craziness).

Overall the NTR hinges on FMC being willing to sleep around for their shared benefit, sometimes enjoying the sex itself but not actually outright cheating on MC to seek basic satisfaction.

TL;DR the writing justified the non-MC sex scenes instead of time-gating all the sex-scenes lol

• Red Heart

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
I didn't get the discussion about the beginning. What exactly changed?
Do i have to restart the game to see the difference?

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
In the new version, is there a trigger for her to off Chou? Or does it happen no matter what? I don't remember it being that way on my first playthrough.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Please no, MrWarmBeer , more netorase and some hot loving couple scenes! Thanks in advance! The true NTR stuff does not really fit the relationship of our hero couple. Especially after the new intro, which is great! (Currently had not the time to play all variants, so can our wife still ninja Chou?)
You literally have the decision if you like swinging or not. I'd rather have equally on both.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Haha, yeah the dude is dense at lead. Especially with the boss at the party asking if he was sure there was no one who should get the manager position. "Are you suuure you can think of no one else?" Dude can't take a hint at all :FacePalm:

So, yeah, I don't really see him getting the company back. Also, someone that dense probably shouldn't run a company. He'd probably end up getting extorted by nuns or something stupid. :LOL:

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
I only played one route in the new opening and got that route, does it come just from the "it makes me angry" choice?
Not sure if there is one or multiple selections. Although, it's definitely not the "let the guy at the beach watch" I allowed that and still got murdery wife.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I know only the intro was reworked but it's funny playing it and Chou gets knocked off but then I go to the freeroam area and he's still there.

• Haha

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
I know only the intro was reworked but it's funny playing it and Chou gets knocked off but then I go to the freeroam area and he's still there.
Yeah, that was weird. Anyone know if there going to be more story added or is the freeroam bit the rest of the game? Loved the story, it's great. Especially the way it was written, jumping from past to present. I got to the free roam part and stopped there after 2 days. Not a fan of that type of game play at all.

• Red Heart

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
Yeah, that was weird. Anyone know if there going to be more story added or is the freeroam bit the rest of the game? Loved the story, it's great. Especially the way it was written, jumping from past to present. I got to the free roam part and stopped there after 2 days. Not a fan of that type of game play at all.
Earlier somebody copy-pasted (maybe the dev himself) either patch-notes or a Patreon post that said next main patch is a rework of the existing "sandbox" to match up with the new intro, and a little new content within it; after that come actual new content releases.

0nyx

Feb 9, 2019
First play through and damn...little timmy didn't slip and accidentally slide his dick in her ass in that last scene lol. Game would be better if the bulls have different fetishes to lead the FMC down a hole of depravity. Entertain the cuck with some variety or this will probably be another vanilla VN imo.

Reactions: vans831

Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022
MC: "Ugh, I dislike my underpaid, overworked desk job."
Wife: "I shall be coerce into sex to preserve your underpaying, overworking desk job."

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
MC: "Ugh, I dislike my underpaid, overworked desk job."
Wife: "I shall be coerce into sex to preserve your underpaying, overworking desk job."
It might be a weak plot point if the only reason he were there was for a job, but that's not the real reason he's staying there.

Also, the wife is a bit of a closet coo-coo so, there's that :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes