2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
Either way I don't see what the issue is as long as everyone is civil and nobody is disparaging the actual game beyond the limits of stating personal taste.
I would like to disagree, an example being the comments above :p
Actively telling others not to play just because it's not a kink you're into is, IMO, disparaging the actual game regardless of quality or content due to personal taste

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
and I was literally just thinking there wasnt enough games on here to scratch my bug kink itch. Bless you!

but yeah, seeing a game called "only bugs", clicking into it, seeing its a game about only bugs, then having a public freakout because you dont like bugs is real brickbrain hours.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You have to be FUCKING KIDDING ME. Insects? We had tentacles (which I also despise) but now it has to be fucking INSECTS?
Jesus fucking fuck.
I mean...it's kinda not the first time. There's actually a side scroller that is pretty damn good that has some...ehhh well bees and egg laying.

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
I mean...it's kinda not the first time. There's actually a side scroller that is pretty damn good that has some...ehhh well bees and egg laying.
There are probably way more insect-focused H-games out there, but every time any of them are mentioned, the game's discussion is completely drowned out by outraged trolls who can't believe that fucking insects is a fetish.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I would like to disagree, an example being the comments above :p
Actively telling others not to play just because it's not a kink you're into is, IMO, disparaging the actual game regardless of quality or content due to personal taste
Absolutely agree. :(

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes