• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Tama is a streamer girl who makes use of giant insects for maximum fun! She loves stuffing bugs of all sizes up her coochie and down her throat. You can also inflate her belly with air and water in the stream.

Play it in your browser! (Phone works too)​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-18
Release Date: 2022-05-18
Developer: Antlyon - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:

8.PNG clean.PNG cute.PNG del.png 11.PNG 2.PNG 10.PNG

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Usually I'd stay away from these kind of games, but I'll admit I might just bite this one purely due to the hilarious matter... but I know I'm going to regret this. lol

MaDICK: "Everyday we stray further from God's light... but that hasn't stopped us before!"

Last edited:

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
*scurries away under the cupboard in disgust*
I regret to inform you that you might be a cockroach o-o

Currently missing from the roster:
centipedes are only missing because they are hard to program in :(

I did not think I would enter the Land of Weird, but alas here I am.
Welcome and please enjoy your stay :p

Fucking butterflies in the stomach xD
You just reminded me to add giant butterflies that can fuck her

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
:HideThePain:

would love to read a review on this just to get some insight on what appeals to them on such a fetish

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 69ztare

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
When I first saw this my reaction was just "Nope". But then I thought about a bit more and decided that I didn't really plan on sleeping much tonight anyways. And after trying it, I have to say it's a bit too buggy for my liking. It does work well on technical side though, no issues whatsoever there. Also I'm around 90% - 95% sure that those ants are the bity kind. As the ones that are harmless and don't bite don't have giant pincers on their face. Coincidentally, the thought of that is what made me close the game.

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
would love to read a review on this just to get some insight on what appeals to them on such a fetish
while Insectophillia is a niche, there just isn't much content about it for the few of us that are into it, so I decided to make a funni game for the other insectophillac degenerates to enjoy.

In case u wanna know more, the kink is mostly about being fucked by giant insects or being "invaded" by small insects

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
while Insectophillia is a niche, there just isn't much content about it for the few of us that are into it, so I decided to make a funni game for the other insectophillac degenerates to enjoy.
and i like that people are allowed to explore their kinks, despite how disturbed i might be from it
In case u wanna know more, the kink is mostly about being fucked by giant insects or being "invaded" by small insects
so what is it about being fucked by a giant insect or invaded by many small ones that it turns you on? could you explain the appeal?

Reactions: LuxCrown
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes