• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
good game enjoing it soo far.
could someone give the name of the models?, you know for research purposes xD

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
good game enjoing it soo far.
could someone give the name of the models?, you know for research purposes xD
Online Girl: Riley Reid
Jenny: Jenny James
Stella: Stella Cox
Boss: Sarah James
Riley's Friend: Roxy Mendez

Reactions: Eoin

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Is the voyeur scene with Stella - when you spy on her with her boyfriend in the conference room - the only explicit scene with her, or am I missing something? Also, can you have SMS sex with her like you can with Jenny and Sarah, or does she just send you a few demure pics like the ones in the witch costume?

Thanks in advance.
There is only really flirtatious texts with the office girls. The only real sex or sexting is with the online girl herself.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Sure, but Jenny and Sarah will send nudes and engage in sexual chat with the player character. Does Stella do this as well?
Stella mainly SMSs about outfits and the like. As she is with someone her sexual level with the player remains lower than the other girls who feel more free.

Reactions: johnconnor

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
No topic for it here yet, so thought I would post in this thread. My new game (or one of them) Will of the Vampire is now at a 0.1 release, meaning the introduction is done.

You can find it over here:
Or you can just bookmark the MEGA download folders
Release Version:
Nightly Build Version: (Latest gameplay, but may be broken in places or have placeholder scenes/text)

Early days still but you should be able to get an idea of the type of game it is.

RB

Nov 23, 2017
No topic for it here yet, so thought I would post in this thread. My new game (or one of them) Will of the Vampire is now at a 0.1 release, meaning the introduction is done.

You can find it over here:
Or you can just bookmark the MEGA download folders
Release Version:
Nightly Build Version: (Latest gameplay, but may be broken in places or have placeholder scenes/text)

Early days still but you should be able to get an idea of the type of game it is.

RB
I can't seem to trigger a conversation with his sister to get her to tell him about the books to study in the library. I've spent several in-game days talking to her in different places, but there's never an option. I've gone back to the bar and talked to the girl each evening as well with little progression there.

--

I also seem to have triggered a bug while attempting that and have broken said progression. I went back to the bar after trying and it turned to the early witching hour. When I chose to go to sleep I ended up at some new home rather than the family one. With references to different people's rooms and an elevator.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I can't seem to trigger a conversation with his sister to get her to tell him about the books to study in the library. I've spent several in-game days talking to her in different places, but there's never an option. I've gone back to the bar and talked to the girl each evening as well with little progression there.

--

I also seem to have triggered a bug while attempting that and have broken said progression. I went back to the bar after trying and it turned to the early witching hour. When I chose to go to sleep I ended up at some new home rather than the family one. With references to different people's rooms and an elevator.
That should become available after your first night out when you speak to her in the library. I'll check for any other triggers but that should be all that is needed. Definitfly in the library however.

As for the sleeping moving you to the US, Yikes! That's a bad one :D I guess you are using the Nightly Build then, I'll double check my code there.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
OK, yup.. bad bug in the forced sleep code, should be fixed in the Nightly now. Didn't spot it as I've been testing the new locations so expected to wake up there. Cheers for the headsup!

Reactions: johnconnor
Nov 23, 2017
OK, yup.. bad bug in the forced sleep code, should be fixed in the Nightly now. Didn't spot it as I've been testing the new locations so expected to wake up there. Cheers for the headsup!
Yep, that fixed it. Was able to load my save, go to sleep, and ended back up in the family home.

Reactions: RudeboyUK

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Of Online Girl or Will of the Vampire?
I really like your new game will of vampire already . When do you think you'll open a thread for it ? And how much will you take for a new update if i may ask ?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I really like your new game will of vampire already . When do you think you'll open a thread for it ? And how much will you take for a new update if i may ask ?
I do updates every few days. Just finished one up now. I requested a new thread a while back but nothing seemed to happen, guess it slipped through the cracks. Will have to look into that.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes