3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
A little thank you to you all who have played my game over the past year. Your feedback has kept me going, even with the long breaks from time to time.

And I'm sure most of you who have played any of the recent versions probably won't return to it until it's Final now as the changes will be small. However...

Now that OG is pretty much finished storywise, and only needs a few tweaks, bells and whistles, I've allowed myself some time to work on one of my experimental projects. And I thought maybe some of you would be interested to see the direction I'm taking.

So for anyone interested here is a link to the current nightly build of Will of the Vampire.

Now to be clear this is not a game yet. It also has zero sexual content. There will be dead ends, broken code and little to draw you in. It is however a nice little demo of the direction I'm going, my improving CSS/Twine skills and the combat system I'm working on for it. So if you like the sort of game I make hopefully it will give you something to look forward to in the future.

RB

Reactions: johnconnor

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
the link for : Online%20Girl%201.0/images/titsout is wrong i assume as nothing shows up ... i'm also assuming that it refers to : images\riley\lunch\titsout.jpg
Good catch, seems I had a brain fart creating the extra chats and stopped adding paths or file extensions to the image links! Will fix for the next update.

There is no way to end up with one of the office girls, right?
Nope, sorry. They are there just to help you progress with the Online Girl.

Foulps

Nov 21, 2017
Little typo in Purple Volcano's description:
Those who have prolonged exposure to the aroma of this flower will find there senses overloaded
It's "their".

Thanks for the game, btw, I'm enjoying it!

Reactions: RudeboyUK

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Little typo in Purple Volcano's description:
Those who have prolonged exposure to the aroma of this flower will find there senses overloaded
It's "their".

Thanks for the game, btw, I'm enjoying it!
Whoops! Cheers. Can't even claim second language weakness ;)

Foulps

Nov 21, 2017
Other typo, answering one of Stella's sms:
Don't you hate it when you get your jeans out of the wash and they are so hard to get on!?
Oh it has it's advantages... :p

It's "its", without apostrophe.

FAZIO

Mar 22, 2017
1100 horniness and openness with riley, like 500 relationship with the girls and still 4 achievments to go. day 100. Am I doing something wrong or do I still need to grind?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
1100 horniness and openness with riley, like 500 relationship with the girls and still 4 achievments to go. day 100. Am I doing something wrong or do I still need to grind?
Which achievements are they?

guys is ther walkthrough for this ?
Nope, but I'm working on adding a guide to the game that lets you know what you need to work on next. It's half implemented in the current build (Beta 1) and can be access off the left side navigation menu.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Hmm, tracing it back it would look like you need to talk with Stella, I take it you are not best friends with her yet? If possible could you attach your save file to a post so I can take a look at what might be the hold up?

FAZIO

Mar 22, 2017
Hmm, tracing it back it would look like you need to talk with Stella, I take it you are not best friends with her yet? If possible could you attach your save file to a post so I can take a look at what might be the hold up?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
OK, when you chat with her online in the evening. Take the 'Chat' option rather than Flirt, Talk Dirty or any of the other options. She has something important to talk to you about. After that things should start moving again.

FAZIO

Mar 22, 2017
OK, when you chat with her online in the evening. Take the 'Chat' option rather than Flirt, Talk Dirty or any of the other options. She has something important to talk to you about. After that things should start moving again.

thank you so much. .Its a great game. You should be proud

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
Is it just me that has an issue when sending dirty text during lunch see ends one back with a picture but nothing shows up

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Is it just me that has an issue when sending dirty text during lunch see ends one back with a picture but nothing shows up
There was a problem with the texts but I thought I had it fixed. Have you definitely the latest version?
The latest entry in the Change log should state:
2019-04-25 Corrected typo in Purple Volcano decription (there/their)

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
When you spend the afternoon jotting down ideas in your notepad and now you have to turn three pages of scribbles and flow diagrams into actual code. It's a love/hate thing :D

Reactions: johnconnor
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes