• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hitiayaya

Oct 10, 2021
Lags, freeze, crash. Can't even do something. Want to save? Nop. Save menu is freezed and you have to alt f4. Want to beat another mini-game? Nop. Now your only one botton "ok" is not working and you have to alt f4.

But comics are not bad...

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
tried it uninstalled it... its really not fun at all plus you have to rewatch whole shit over without a skip button...

Jarvis666

Dec 27, 2022
I went through most of the game and when I decided to save, the game just stopped responding to anything. Just throw this garbage in the trash.

Reactions: NotSoNice00012

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Onigokko-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Okay so I got all 4, the only characters you could have sex is the girl at your home (your first fight) and the village chief (pharmacy)

the girls in the inn, fabric shop and the blacksmith just doesn't work for some reason for me. I tried doing their mini-game to lower the bar from the heroine screen and also raise friendship... Nope the scroll scene just won't trigger. If you click "catch'n'catch" a second time, you won't be able to save and have to restart the game from your last save.

Last edited:

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Man, this game would be really good if they don't make the sex scene comic book look alike which you need to push play button for each transition for each image inside a panel. despite the good art, it wasted on this mechanic, not to mention there is no dialogue/animation for the sex scene while they can do live2d for the talk/undress battle.

Regarding the mini game itself, i would say it pretty decent despite some minor problem, challenging but not impossible. For undress battle, i really don't understand this part beside only for you to look nude version of the girl, pretty boring i would say. and like anyone else said here, translation is your average MTL, understandable, but soulless.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
In fact, "Midori"(みどり) means the color "green" in Japanese.
Right, so any competent human translator (of which there were none within at least 500 km of this game) would have known 'Oh yes, Midori means green, but as it is her name it would be stupid to translate in this context' and left it as it is. Meanwhile the MTL is :'UHHRRR HUR HUR GREEN bread bread bread SHE STUCK HIS PUSSY IN MY DICK'

Last edited:

NFWFollower

Formerly 'BaitoDesuYo'
Aug 23, 2020
I remember playing this, the comic style is cool but awful execution, and some characters don't even have scenes because for some reason they decided to do Live 2D for one form and scenes for another meaning that if you liked the character's appearance at the battle mini game too bad you get the opposite.

Mitoze

Aug 6, 2018
waiting for a patch is the way to go for sure... translation is shit and game bricks often even when u try to save to avoid the bricking...

Deleted member 4238737

Oct 8, 2021
One day, a strange disease of unknown cause began to spread among the demon tribe.
The male demons in the tribe had contracted a disease that made them unable to give birth.

WOW! the inclusio. Men can give birth!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote