3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some more feedback would be handy ... like .. did you actually find all advertised scenes?
So I ran the game on the most ultra settings it has. I have a 2080Ti and it didn't feel a thing. The game (if you can call it that) needs a ton of optimisation but it's completed so don't expect anything.

Edit: them of yous with PCs with specs towards the lower end or with older PCs go play Dating Arianne. Same game but different girl and the graphics are not Unreal Engine 7 (<-the 7 is a joke, dunno which Unreal Engine was used for creating this game).

Reactions: Twistty

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Some more feedback would be handy ... like .. did you actually find all advertised scenes?
I played one route before I got bored:
Go to her -> take her out for dinner -> go to beach -> go to hotel -> play rock-paper-blowtorch -> be a good boy and get a bj and then you have a sex scene -> go home more sex -> spend the night -> and find the news of your life in the morning.

That is one route. I don't know how many variations the stay-at-home route has and I don't know if I will find out. The girl is hot as hell itself but the game is so short you don't have a half-decent chance to even fantasize about her before you pound her. No tease, no foreplay, no nothing. I guess she was already wet at the beach so not needed? LOL

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Honestly, anything that uses the unreal engine is quite demanding... Anyway, Are there any examples of how the animation is?

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Won't startup. Sez missing .dll files. Prompts to reinstall app. Did twice, no joy...

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Not sure if this is happening to anyone else but, when the game loads a new enviroment like the apartment or the beach, the game will get stuck in that screen, meaning i cant ask her anything or do anything with her. My solution was to save at that moment, then load that save, then everything works like it should.
This game has Cyberpunk level issues.

Reactions: jaredhsieh65

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
Played the game. This feels like a very downgraded version of 'Date Ariane'. Trust me, I know because I played that game for quite some times throughout years, played it since it was just a HTML game to becoming a full fledged Ren'py game. The structure is very similar. However, this game's got only 10% of the content 'Date Ariane' has, which is very disapponting. Super barebones of a game. What's worse? It's awfully optimized.

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
The game is really really bad optimized - if you go on highest settings in a decent RTX gaming rig the FPS drops to 10 fps... and it is not worth all that energy... if you want to turn your PC into an electric heater (in summer) there are better and more enjoyable games. Since you can save any step in between it takes less than 30 minutes to go thru all dialogue options and unlock all the "achievements"...

If this where an alpha preview... I would say maybe - let's hope for some substantial improvements... downloading 2 GB is not worth it.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I got RTX 2060 laptop couple of month ago to run Cyberpunk (which it does but I never truly played it since its boring which is another story). Anyways. I started this game and I NEVER heard my fans SO LOUD. And it is still bunch pictures but rendered in real time I assume. Which is ...strange?

What is the point? Why not ‘traditional” pre-rendered VN?

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
I got RTX 2060 laptop couple of month ago to run Cyberpunk (which it does but I never truly played it since its boring which is another story). Anyways. I started this game and I NEVER heard my fans SO LOUD. And it is still bunch pictures but rendered in real time I assume. Which is ...strange?

What is the point? Why not ‘traditional” pre-rendered VN?
I wouldn't call Cyberpunk boring though. It has it's issues, but the story is worth the issues it has.

p90nib

May 25, 2020
People are talking about the performance but not mentioning the horrible grammar...? Its pretty hard to read.

The skip button is also not working sometimes, this is pretty poorly done.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I wouldn't call Cyberpunk boring though. It has it's issues, but the story is worth the issues it has.
Look I don’t hate it. I just did all 3 prologues.

…and they felt …mediocre….and similarly …. empty.

It’s like they wanted to do something like DA Origins but lucked the creativity. Like authors forced themselves to came up with anything.

Don’t get me wrong I replayed W3 half a dozen times I was looking forward to do the same with CP.

Hell the main reason to buy new laptop was to run CP…. but alas.

I’ll give it a try the moment they release first major x-pack. After all the last game I truly enjoyed was W3. The one before it was DA: O. And the one before - SC2…. or was it the other way around… damn. My point is good story is hard to find in this days’ pop culture.

Call me very picky ha-ha.

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
People are talking about the performance but not mentioning the horrible grammar...? Its pretty hard to read.

The skip button is also not working sometimes, this is pretty poorly done.
After playing Lucky Mark, this is just fine xD

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes