VN - Unreal Engine - Completed - One Night with CLARA [Final] [kissendStudio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

rdemon

The scenes are nice but few and the gameplay is boring. Certain developments are forced. I don't get why the developer chose such a resource-intensive engine. The game itself really doesn't use it as it is a visual novel (so no free roam).
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Optimelle

So the game is made in Unreal but it's very far from the best representation of Unreal's capabilities.

The graphics are nice and the girl is quite a looker but this is where it ends.
    Very few animations and where there are a few animations they are not the best and are mostly loops.
    Some poses where you can see both characters are quite clumsy.

Engrish bad is in game this. Some lines I had to read twice and sometimes it's just better to ignore the lines and play the game. There is little to no meaning in the lines.

The originality of the game is striking. Arianne has nothing on Clara, except for maybe the fact she made her debut quite a few years ago (10+ years ago).

All in all the games gets 3 stars (because 2.5 rounds up to 3) because of the good choice of character - I so hope she's not some generic asset - and the graphic is ok-ish. It can be much better and some dev teams are already proving that.