3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Look I don’t hate it. I just did all 3 prologues.

…and they felt …mediocre….and similarly …. empty.

It’s like they wanted to do something like DA Origins but lucked the creativity. Like authors forced themselves to came up with anything.
The prologues are like ten minutes long each. I feel like it's a little premature to call the game boring, if you haven't even played to the point where the plot gets introduced, yet.
You also need to level up a bit to get the combat mechanics going, which are surprisingly solid.

Reactions: Ericopa12

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
RECOMMENDED:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core i7 4770 or higher
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1070 or better
DirectX: Version 11

:coffee:
Guess you could say... these specs are.. UNREAL!

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Does anybody else have issues with window scaling? I can't get the game window fitting my screen, neither windowed nor fullscreen. It's always missing the edges (which means I can't access the buttons there...)

Macker

Nov 9, 2017
Graphic-wise this game is amazing.
With a better story and some actual branching options, this game could be one of the best out there. I guess that takes a lot of work to get it done, tho.

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
I must ask my local fbi agent if i can use their super computer for it. ;(

Is there a way to make this more playable on a low-end machine ?
But why would ANY FBI agent, let alone your lowly sounding "local" FBI agent...have a high-end gaming PC? Def not part of their job. Maybe one of the guys your local FBI agent is investigating for dark web-related crimes and siphoning neighbor's electricity to mine bitcoin...Thats the guy you wanna be friends with.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes