muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Well fudge.. I just accidentally deleted the save game files..
Get a walkthrough here...
Might be a good idea to check your one night with caroline folder and look in game >saves. See if they're still there. They are also saved in the users/*yourname*/appdata/roaming/renpy/one night with caroline folder

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and loqex

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Get a walkthrough here...
Might be a good idea to check your one night with caroline folder and look in game >saves. See if they're still there. They are also saved in the users/*yourname*/appdata/roaming/renpy/one night with caroline folder
I really don't wanna create another account. Not trying to be difficult but could you post the walkthrough here

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There's a point missing from the office scene. I don't know how to get that point but I think I'm missing an interaction somewhere. However, all the other scenes are max points. For maximum points, you'd go office then pizza date. If you do those two, you're guaranteed an ending with caroline unless you mess up on the pool date.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
new version up in OP thanks at L5K

Aug 25, 2016
wait what? i just replay the game and see nothing change much in version 4.0
oh wait, im just going strait for the threesome scene without notice they updated the scene with hannah

Last edited:

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
blonde looks good but the first girls is just horrible idk about u guys but i deleted that game bc i had to see that char :D

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is it possible for you guys to share the android version?
we share everything we find or get given if its not in the opening post links, unless another kind member has it we don't. As soon as we do will add it

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'll keep looking. I don't know what's going on.. but Chapter 5 was supposed to released to the public 9 days ago.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes