VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
dunno why, but everytime i try to extract the compressed version it says that i dont have enough memory, dunno if it means space on the disc or something else cuz i have 100gb of space free still

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
how do i get that scene with yui from the pic on the front with mc holding her up while fucking

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
how do i get that scene with yui from the pic on the front with mc holding her up while fucking
You have to pick her when you're picking between the two players in the poker tournament to try to convince them to back out. You end up having sex with her and she gives you her spot.

tecoteco

Dec 2, 2018
I'm really not sure what to make about the Ivy choice with the playboy guy. I made both choices there and saved them. On the one hand, if you lie you avoid the whole situation. On the other, it seemed like Ivy only talked to the guy to make you jealous but that could go poorly for her later.
Ditto, but I also thought that if I lied he would find out and contact her behind my back.

Jul 9, 2018
Man! I just love how none of my choices carry over into Chapter 2! It's like I played through Chapter 1 for no reason at all! (that's sarcasm btw) Seriously, what's the point of that? This is NOT a rhetorical question.

EDIT Sorry for coming off like an asshole here. See my next comment for a semi coherent explanation of my issue with the game. Thanks. And sorry again. EDIT

Reactions: kailius

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Seriously, what's the point of that?
There is no point. Most of the choices doesn't matter anyway or give a stupid result if you chose "incorrectly". It's kinetic novel trying to pose itself as visual novel. My guess is dev is simply too inexperienced and/or too nice to write more complex gameplay, so he ended up with writing marty stu novel.

Jul 9, 2018
There is no point. Most of the choices doesn't matter anyway or give a stupid result if you chose "incorrectly". It's kinetic novel trying to pose itself as visual novel. My guess is dev is simply too inexperienced and/or too nice to write more complex gameplay, so he ended up with writing marty stu novel.
I'm all for the fairly linear nature of a KN if that's what the dev wants to do. And I'm not necessarily looking for MAJOR derivations in the decision tree of a really complex, well written VN. There are plenty of games that fill that need. And I enjoy the hell out of them. It really just throws me off when the scenes and dialogue in Ch2 don't reflect my choices from Ch1. And yes, it could always change down the line. The dev could rewrite the game so that the choices carry over. I fully understand this is a WIP. And I'm not a maker. So I really don't know the ins and outs of making the chapters connect. BUT I've seen it done with no problems. As you say the dev could just be inexperienced. But this is a big community with some very helpful people. And I'm sure someone would be willing to help with some basic advice and tips on how to make it work. Just one example off the top of my head is the work BlueCat is doing with Ecchi Sensei. All the chapters line up and the choices made carry over with no problems. We'll see how it goes. And if the dev does make the changes in the future, I'll definitely give the game another full playthrough. Honestly, I really didn't mean to be an asshole with that first comment.... It was just a knee jerk reaction after playing the first 10-15 minutes of Ch2.

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
Do you only want to play games with Honey Select girls or are others (daz3d fe.) or regular art (sd drawings) also interesting?
The dev of Waifu Academy has a second game that is basically finished, called House Arrest, then there's Research into Corruption and the new version of that by the original dev called Research into Affection. Also, Ecchi Sensei and Sylphia Island.
Those all have that honey select/anime look.
Thanks. I'll look into Research into Corruption, but House Arrest is another story. I have no idea what it is.. But it's design and graphic just doesn't look good to me. Haven't tried it, only saw the screenshots.

Games with Honey Select girls and the kind like Insexual Awakening graphics are the ones I wanna try now, since all the new 3DCG ones are currently way too small.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Just a few things:

1) I absolutely fucking love this game.
2) I just can't with the MC. He's like the Tommy Wiseau of erotic VN protagonists, but with a weird spin to it. It's like... he's pretty clever and likable, but at the same time he's a creepy, beady-eyed little special needs "playboy." It's extremely hard to explain. If he was a meme he'd be an absolute legend.
3) I laughed out loud when Yuki's mom looked at her hand and said "What have I done?"

10/10 best game

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes