• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
There are branching choices in this game. You can make choices that don't lead to that. I kind of like the premise and I also like that the MC gets plenty of pussy without being a douche (all that much).
I also like the premise, but game is badly thought out in my opinion. MC seems inconsistent and agendless. I don't think that dev is neccesarly bad writer but game would be better off if he took few more days thinking about the plot and character consistency and depth rather than writing from the head. Only genius level writers can do that, rest of us must unfortunatly work hard.

Reactions: kailius

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Always such a let-down when seeing such a mouth-watering array of tags and not one of them is "Lesbian"...:cry:

ALMOST as bad a seeing a similar assortment and then seeing the "Text Based" tag.....:ROFLMAO:

I'll still play it though...:devilish:

Reactions: Adachi Aqua
Jul 11, 2018
I can't play the game at all. I get a major error when I try to name the MC.

That's a pretty bad sign when you can't even get past the first screen without the game breaking...

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I can't play the game at all. I get a major error when I try to name the MC.

That's a pretty bad sign when you can't even get past the first screen without the game breaking...
Download the patch and put it into the game folder, then it works. But i was pretty surprised by that too.

After i finished it so far i have to say that i'm hooked and i hope i'll see more of that in the future. Good work @thelonelyjoker.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Fuck, this plot is stupid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also like the premise, but game is badly thought out in my opinion. MC seems inconsistent and agendless. I don't think that dev is neccesarly bad writer but game would be better off if he took few more days thinking about the plot and character consistency and depth rather than writing from the head. Only genius level writers can do that, rest of us must unfortunatly work hard.
Its not like that maybe she thought of MC more than a Sugardaddy since he helped her before(when she was drugged) and maybe to get back at him (or Hayashi) he called that Old guy since clearly she doesnt take good decisions, it all comes to her character which was clearly detailed and i dont think Dev is inconsistent, u can clearly avoid that if u were nice to her and chose another path. Maybe it doesnt makes sense to you or maybe its just my guess but i think the story is well thought out and gives clear choices. You just have to chose it brother :)

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Its not like that maybe she thought of MC more than a Sugardaddy since he helped her before(when she was drugged) and maybe to get back at him (or Hayashi) he called that Old guy since clearly she doesnt take good decisions, it all comes to her character which was clearly detailed and i dont think Dev is inconsistent, u can clearly avoid that if u were nice to her and chose another path. Maybe it doesnt makes sense to you or maybe its just my guess but i think the story is well thought out and gives clear choices. You just have to chose it brother
If we are talking about character consitency in VN, bad choices shouldn't exist. MC should have character compatiblie with every choice. For example MC Demon King who beaten up princess knight could have option to rape her, enslave her or let her free with spying spell or shit like that. Not give her flowers and spout "m'lady".
MC here doesn't seem to know what to do. He has been super goalfocused and sucessful business man, but after few updates of the game he became a hot mess of wishfullfilment Gary Stu. "I guess I play Poker", "I guess I start a bar", "I guess i do some Muay Thay", "I guess i will date a nerdy virgin", "I guess I will netorate poor thot from some Mafia guy". Plot is all over the place.
But probably the worst thing was a blackmail, which was a great idea for a second chance game. Scenario was started and then abandoned without any convincing reason. Moreover, when the teacher wants to do it the same thing, metanarration tells us to dispise the guy, although few updates ago MC did the same thing.
Premise is fun, first updates were also good with my opinion, but it get's worse and worse every update story-wise.

Reactions: kailius

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The translation in Chapter 1 seemed to go downhill at a certain point. For the most part it was pretty good but then all of sudden it's broken english and badly translated text. Dev might want to remaster that at some point using a native english speaker as proof reader.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I'm really not sure what to make about the Ivy choice with the playboy guy. I made both choices there and saved them. On the one hand, if you lie you avoid the whole situation. On the other, it seemed like Ivy only talked to the guy to make you jealous but that could go poorly for her later.

new content or just some bug fix?
Not sure where the old version ended since I just picked this up, this ends with a part about Yuki if that helps without spoiling anything.

Reactions: tecoteco
4.10 star(s) 41 Votes