NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
NANI??? !! WAIT !?? what happen to corrupting your best friend? and why focus on the blonde loli and turn into love route? The dev really want the MC not to corrupt the housemate. Why not give the MC the choice to do it or not to? why turn BETA all the sudden? Give more choices and not the linear nice guy route. the game was 10/10. Now, 6/10 IGN RATED (just kidding, not real IGN).

Reactions: rangaru

TempoStrom

Nov 14, 2018
I hate how that game baits you into thinking there is a "bad" option, but as soon as you take the bait, protagonist out of some boring whatever reasons changes your choice and do like author wants anyway. Why giving a choice anyway, if it's all predetermined? Only makes me feel worse about the game. And even when there are no choice, there are still baits - like with that girl from group that you beat.

And Chapter 2 had a lot of weird jumps from one event to another. I understand that filler isn't interesting, but still these jumps give a bit of a weird feeling. Some ways of making them more organic would be great.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc version of Chapter 2 v0.5!

PC (443MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hydraegis

Jul 2, 2018
Do you only want to play games with Honey Select girls or are others (daz3d fe.) or regular art (sd drawings) also interesting?
The dev of Waifu Academy has a second game that is basically finished, called House Arrest, then there's Research into Corruption and the new version of that by the original dev called Research into Affection. Also, Ecchi Sensei and Sylphia Island.
Those all have that honey select/anime look.
Just wanted to clear up some possible misunderstandings, but House Arrest is by the guy who's making Solvalley School. The guy making Waifu Academy hasn't released his next game yet which is supposed to be "Waifu Hunter".

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
About update 0.5:
1. No plot progression.
2. One sex scene with new irrelevant character (booze smuggler).
3. 80 y/o guy with massive sexual experience sniffing teenager panties like otaku virgin with broken brain.
4. There is a fight between chicks I have a choice to stop it or not. I decided not to. MC still stoped the fight.
5. There is a choice to dodge a punch or not. Change in the scene is one line.
6. I decided before that I don't care about stupid home-wrecking thot girl. MC still is white-knighting her, because of reasons beyond me. Why that choice was there in the first place if it doesn't matter.
7. MC dick is still red and look like extremaly heated metal bat. Why?
8. And two new rival character introduced to build background for ntr. And one unavoidable (skipable) ntr scene.
9. Short as fuck.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
This game is going down hill for sure. So many potential. Yet, the MC turns into a nice guy and watch girls getting NTR. RIP

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
About update 0.5:
1. No plot progression.
3. 80 y/o guy with massive sexual experience sniffing teenager panties like otaku virgin with broken brain.
4. There is a fight between chicks I have a choice to stop it or not. I decided not to. MC still stoped the fight.
6. I decided before that I don't care about stupid home-wrecking thot girl. MC still is white-knighting her, because of reasons beyond me. Why that choice was there in the first place if it doesn't matter.
8. And two new rival character introduced to build background for ntr. And one unavoidable (skipable) ntr scene.
9. Short as fuck.
So glad someone took it upon themselves to make a down to earth CHANGELOG!!! :love::LOL::ROFLMAO: since this one makes more sence... i'll wait to spend my time some place else. Thank you
rangaru

Reactions: blastwave2k

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
About update 0.5:
1. No plot progression.
9. Short as fuck.
The "Booze Smuggler" is the purple haired daughter of the one crime family who was going to convince him over to their protection, recall?

Little pissed the Ivy content is so small unless you decide to be a pervert with her, which is the opposite of how you're supposed to act with her. Also sucks you can't save your Master from her jerk ex, merely watch them get away.

And yes, the MC dick has been red for like the last 2 updates and no one knows why, not to mention the dumbass dev left a cursor Arrow in the club scene animations right over the dick.

Finally, on my own opinion, to the Dev:
What happened on the translation this time? Normally your English script is at least passable. This felt like the translation program you used was drunk.

Reactions: Piyush3362

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Compared to what I've seen posted lately, this game is better than most. The dev is earning <100 per month so you expect him to perfect his craft in a homeless shelter?! Certainly, the red dick has to go but generally enjoy the plot. Looks like serious physical combat is on the horizon which is a plus for me. I do hope the dev acknowledges the good and the bad and makes the necessary adjustments, to keep and grow his fan base.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
wtf i unzip ch1 and start the game and once i enter my name i want to use i get errored

cant even play the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had the same issue, I renamed all of the .png files in the game/images folder to .webp , I do not know what that will screw up later down the road, but at least I was able to get past entering my name.

*EDIT* Ran into my first issue, had to change a file back to .png to get past error. I can see that fixing this issue may take up more time than playing the actual game.

Reactions: uwkwar
4.10 star(s) 41 Votes