HTML - Completed - One By One [ZaneSFM]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Tokoy

I dont know what dev want to do with this game...but seems more like a gallery of Overwatch pictures that he found in internet...

PROS
    - Overwatch characters...
    - Renders
    CONS
    - Not a game
    - Boring
    - Keep pressing skip all the time
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Agent-G

Holy crap this thing is a mess it's basically unplayable because all the buttons are offset and you have to guess where they are and sometimes you can't tell where they are and how to move on because the game thinks one option is another. Avoid this game until it gets fixed.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

wrarar

gameplay: bad

story: meh

draws (cg): good

scenes (erotic ones): goood

conclussion: this is a regular game and that is all i have to say about it.

NOW if you want to skip half hours of clicking ont the window know this
    inside the game folder there is another folder called "IMAGES" you can find all the answers of what you need to do.

this game is not fun to play...but got some descent scenes.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Sinphil

Even after getting around sizing issues the game is a pain. Wandering around looking for random objects and crap with no rhyme or reason with hints getting ever vaguer interrupted by poorly scripted parody sex. Even with sizing sorted it can be hard to pick up some of "hidden" objects. I lost interest in running around in circles to be bystander in parody hentai and linear sex.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

tmking

As it is the game is not playable really. Nothing you are suppose to clickon really works you can tab and enter to a point even that barly gets you anywhere. If you open the files from out of the game folder you can see the game has potential to be something fun but in its current state it is not a game at all because like i said it is unplayable.