1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
thumbnail.jpg

Overview:
You are a loser whose only point in life is to breed with every female character from Overwatch. Luckily, thanks to a nonsensical series of events, your dream becomes a reality in a game that will probably be taken down by Blizzard. (Don't snitch, shhhhh...)

Thread Updated: 2019-01-07
Release Date: 2019-01-06
Developer/Publisher: - - @ZaneSFM
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
- - -

Extra:
(v0.5)

200029_mercy125.jpeg 200028_mercy15.jpeg 200023_hay92.jpg 200017_dva129.jpeg 200011_dva88.jpeg 200010_dva79.jpeg 200009_bon74.jpg 200008_bon41.jpg 200007_beginteleport1.jpeg 200006_3daygover2.jpeg 200005_mercy59.jpeg 199993_3daygover1.jpeg 200013_dva98.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

trend311

Jun 1, 2018
went testing the game. the start button has a very small. check wen you click on it. so very confusing if you want to start the game and it does not work.
click on the bottom to start the game

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Game's a mess. The buttons to navigate are all over the place and invisible.

DestroXPussy

Dec 10, 2017
i think by saying "parody" you are protected under the fair use clause or something..HAHAAA...it looks interesting...and thats enough reason to give it a try :p
There is no such thing IRL, copyright law varies based on the country the company is established. In the internet, we all that rule 34 lololol!!!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Too bad its Html, in my experience most games on html are a buggy mess.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
this dev...
>decides to make a game completely based on HTML
>knows fuck all about HTML

For those of you who are having problems with Starting the game or clicking UI buttons. It's your Screen Resolution.
Simply Zoom to 150% or whichever % fits with the game.
Or press TAB until you see the text "Username/gamefolder/begin.html" popup down at the status bar. (which is the Start button)
Why? Because the dev used FIXED SIZE instead of RELATIVE SIZE.

Tip for the dev: use "%" not "px"
Example
width: 70%
not width: 780px
70% means it will scale to 70% of the browser window.
780px means it will always be 780px no matter what the screen size is or browser window.

Sometimes.... Sometimes % can cause problems on some browsers where elements go out of place.
You can fix this by adding FIXED position DIV tags or a script that checks for Maximized Window mode or a script that ensures elements don't shrink smaller than the default image size.

If you have no idea what i just said. Please. Ask someone who does to help you.

Last edited:

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
this dev...
>decides to make a game completely based on HTML
>knows fuck all about HTML

For those of you who are having problems with Starting the game or clicking UI buttons. It's your Screen Resolution.
Simply Zoom to 150% or whichever % fits with the game.
Or press TAB until you see the text "Username/gamefolder/begin.html" popup down at the status bar. (which is the Start button)
Why? Because the dev used FIXED SIZE instead of RELATIVE SIZE.

Tip for the dev: use "%" not "px"
Example
width: 70%
not width: 780px
70% means it will scale to 70% of the browser window.
780px means it will always be 780px no matter what the screen size is or browser window.

Sometimes.... Sometimes % can cause problems on some browsers where elements go out of place.
You can fix this by adding FIXED position DIV tags or a script that checks for Maximized Window mode or a script that ensures elements don't shrink smaller than the default image size.

If you have no idea what i just said. Please. Ask someone who does to help you.
Ok but what is the point of passive aggressive post?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
There is no such thing IRL, copyright law varies based on the country the company is established. In the internet, we all that rule 34 lololol!!!
In its most general sense, a fair use is any copying of copyrighted material done for a limited and “transformative” purpose, such as to comment upon, criticize, orparody a copyrighted work. Such uses can be done without permission from thecopyright owner.
is what i was going by..do not know which article or whatnot its from...i just listen to john oliver or what mattpat on youtube describe the junk..HAHAAA
i believe this is North American based though..since i am in North America..i'll go by it..i do not care about Europe :p

Last edited:
Reactions: imanadultnow

Nisah92

Feb 18, 2018
How do you find something for Dva?

Edit: Nvm found it out, wow the buttons are off

Last edited:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
So are we Cucking Tracer's Girlfriend by impregnating Tracer I think I have seen a pic and a comic based around that idea on hentai-foundry well not the Impregnating part, Though I would love to see a game were we the player cuck a lesbian couple by turning one of the partners straight.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
as long as you arent using like their models or something you are 100% protected by fair use

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes