VN - Ren'Py - One Barbarian Futa Tribe Chapter 2: Red [v1.01] [Zelltin]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Spettet

I like this game series. I guess mostly due to liking dickgirl on male action.. Though the MC here seems to classify more like trans/femboy than male if you ask me.

The renders are great quality. There aren't animations, nor sound, but multiple sexy text parts for each image.

Note that this is basically a single scene in the game. I consider the One Barbarian Futa Tribe the actual game, and the chapters are a scene each it seems. It is nice to not need to download what you have already downloaded when there's updates, but it's more tedious to play through the story when it is split between many games. I hope this game continues into 20+ scenes, but 20+ individual games seems a bit hefty. But I guess the author can consolidate a bit once they have gotten further.

Story and English is all fine by me.

I guess I give an extra star for fitting my kink and for what I hope the game will be when completed. If having to compare it with all the high quality straight games out there, the lack of sound and animations and the short story so far would pull a bit down.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ILIYAK

Here we are!
    From the creator of "One Lewd World":
    2nd part of Barbarian Tribe!

Was it worth it?
    no.

The renders look amazing.
    The text, although long in the beginning, with some mistakes, but still arouses you into action.
    But!
    It's even shorter than the 1st Barbarian tribe.
    Hell, it must be the shortest of his games so far.

There is just 1 sex scene, without any consequences to follow. It just hangs in there without a proper end.

I am not the fastest of the readers, but I've completed in under 10 minutes.
    70% of which was the introduction, that had choices, that didn't change a thing.
    *Stands up and starts clapping*