• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py One Barbarian Futa Tribe Chapter 2: Red [v1.01] [Zelltin]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Zell Entertainment

Game Developer
May 3, 2022
f95 jpg.jpg

Overview:
In this visual novel, you play as Ezra. After being taken prisoner by a crazy Barbarian warrior, you find yourself back at their dismal camp. Now surrounded by four hung futas, you need to try and find a way to escape.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-07
Release Date: 2024-05-06
Developer: Zelltin
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0012.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zozzlr

Sep 25, 2023
Here's hoping this isn't added to the massive pile of abandoned futa games, as this one looks promising. Best of luck to you, Zell.

Last edited:

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
Fun fact: you can cook the same stew forever if you just keep adding ingredients to it.

" A perpetual stew, also known as forever soup, hunter's pot, or hunter's stew, is a pot into which foodstuffs are placed and cooked, continuously. The pot is never or rarely emptied all the way, and ingredients and liquid are replenished as necessary. Such foods can continue cooking for decades or longer if properly maintained." - Wiki

1715089067070.png

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In this visual novel, you play as Ezra.
You have been captured by a wild Barbarian warrior and are now in the gloom of a desolate camp.
You find yourself surrounded by four futanaris. You need to find a way to escape.
Or maybe not!​
I was forced to write a version the overview by a wild Barbarian warrior. :oops:

The game looks fun and interesting.
Thanks, Zell Entertainment

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
That doesn't look very male protagonist. I'm guessing it's a flat chested futa protag but i'm still confused.
It's likely a problem with the 3d model. I suspect MC is a female model with reduced breasts. Breasts size up easier than down.

On the other hand - it is very easy to adjust penises so they do not look like a baby's arm holding an apple.
It's bad modeling to show tree trunks et c. popping out - turns a sex scene into a bad joke.

Last edited:

jpinks

Jul 7, 2018
Will give this a shot but agree the Man does not look mannish at all LOL. Almost Futa on Futa to me, thats not terrible either, but I think he should look a bit more Man, if you want a Male Protag.

Reactions: Delita Heiral
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes