VN Ren'Py Once Again [Development Thread]

What's your favorite girl that has been revealed so far?

• Summer

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Autumn

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Winter

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Haru

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Elara

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
Release date should be end of May or early- mid June. However considering that the writing team will continue with the ch 1 (pt 2? )script as soon as we are done with the prologue (pt 1) script, and Rick should be on Summer break soon, the update after should come sooner than the wait for the first update :)

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
Next in line...
Hina Fujiwara!

1000021189.png

Hina is the eldest daughter multi millionaire business owners Shoji and Lin Fujiwara. While she was forced to grow up fast to adapt to high society, a soft spot remains when it comes to her little sister, Haru. As the heir of FujiCo, she is left with an immense conflict; does she push Haru to join FujiCo for her benefit, or does she let her little sister follow her dreams?

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023

For anyone who's interested, whichever character has the most members of their role in the next 2 weeks will get 3 custom emotes made of them! :) if you're interested, join up on the server, and go to #react-roles and join whichever character you want to win!! :)

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
What makes her your favourite? What's special about her?

Btw your game seems super cool especially visually.
Goth girl and twintail is already a dangerous combo for me, but a lot of her personality and attitude that I can't put into words is part of why I like her a lot. The way she treats MC, the way she treats her job and future career, the fact that she's a DRUMMER is incredibly hot. Plus just the way Mutt and Jeff (their studio) does her modeling makes her that much more endearing

Also thanks a lot! That means a lot to me :)

Reactions: Mr. Chatty