Ren'Py Abandoned On My Own [v0.0.6] [Slonique]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
I think I already played a game as pointless as this one: No man's Sky.

Good rendering apart there's really nothing that worths playing.

I hate uncostructive criticism, but hey, there's really nothing good to be said about this game, renders apart, and I've already said that.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
This dev is so frustrating because his models are uniformly hot as fuck, the mom in these screens blows me out of the water... but eventually you gotta get to the fucking... and these games never do. He/she'd crush it if he had someone else write/ storyboard for them.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
well said... i could say the same for dmd and dualfamily.... goodshit bad execution.. i hope this don't happen here.....gl dev..don't mess this up...

siamese

May 2, 2017
100 body and over 200 corruption, all i have so far is bj in the living room, nothing in head post picture (picture of touching her ass in bathroom, red dress in kitchen) appear

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hi,
i have make a patch that change sandra to mom. is the link.Install guide is in the file.This is for the new version 0.0.5.Keep in mind when a new version comes out that the patch doesn´t have the new content and must create new

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Hey, it's Kathy's hot slutty mom from Love Thy Neighbor... Wait a second.

If your primary reason for doing this is money and not because you have a passion and clear vision for what you're creating then you should just get out. Far too many games come off as just being asset flips with the only goal being to milk as much money from Patreon supporters as possible.

IMO chasing money and letting those Patreon supporters dictate direction outside of polls where the outcome has little to no actual effect on what you're doing is one thing and gives your supports some sense of contributing is one thing and great but allowing yourself to be at their mercy is the absolute worst way to go about making anything and what's helped kill several games. It becomes a "too many cooks" situation and everything will suffer. Have a solid direction and plan in place, lay it out for people and detail what they should expect and stick to it.

I'm not really so much knocking frequent recycling Daz3D models and backgrounds/environments, I'm at the point where I just pretend they're "actors" on a studio lot. As long as the writing/story and all that are good along with quality updates.

Also the concept of alpha and beta males and all that bullshit was inspired by a book that came out in the 70s based on flawed research involving the observation of wolves in captivity, the author later realized the mistake made after watching packs in the wild where the hierarchy was actually familial.
One of the most intelligent and literate posts I have read in a long time. The researcher you are referring to was named Rudolf Schenkel. While his initial observations was wrong about wolves; based on observering our species I sometimes wonder how much of this Alpha envy is genetic or fantasy. The wolves might be smarter in that regard. :)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Slonique is working on this game again ? he had it abandoned for months or years... Gonna follow this thread for now only as I know that its just a matter of time before the very attractive mom model gets dicked by a black dude, that's Slonique's "signature move".

For more on how funny this Dev's track record is go enjoy the "Love thy Neighbors" thread, its his most worked on game so far... He did complete one other game I believe, but he gave that game the worst possible ending and people ended up disliking his projects from the on...

derof

Jul 29, 2017
hi,
i have make a patch that change sandra to mom. is the link.Install guide is in the file.This is for the new version 0.0.5.Keep in mind when a new version comes out that the patch doesn´t have the new content and must create new
You the real mvp .

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes