Collection Video Omitome collection [2024-01-09] [Omitome]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
This was pretty insane to be honest. Not only there is everything you could ask for (animation or type of content), but three? Most I've seen two in kunoichi broken princess. And when I imagine that all this (big futa demoneness, magical horse and insane positions) could come together Endgame style... bro how would it even look like? :D

Reactions: AnnilationIcognito

luCk3r123

Feb 7, 2021
Could someone upload it somewhere else? Mega sucks for me (can't download/only watch first 7 minutes!) Thanks

Scacco

Feb 7, 2023
I dunno, Mega works just fine for me, but I am happy to say that the voice acting is NOT just moaning, there's actual phrases this time! I did spot a few graphical errors here and there, but it's a minor complaint. The animation per say is a solid 8/10 for me. Would be higher if it wasn't for the delay dilemma.

ATRIXBLEY

Jul 24, 2020
The video did not meet expectations...a small number of poses, poor graphics, compared to previous videos (low illumination, barely visible clitoris in girls) are generally poorly visible. The animation quality is average, it seems that animation used to be better. The idea with three horse dick's is good, it's like a breath of fresh air, but the implementation of the process is lame, it could have been done much better. in general, the average is 5/10.

P.S.
in "Misspelled Episode 1 Part 1" and "Girl with Horse 4", the graphics, animation, lighting, and texture quality of the penis and skin of the girls, faces and bodies looked much better, so the new Omitome video disappointed.
Oh yes, the most important thing is the worst quality of the skin texture on the body and face of girls, because of this it feels like everything is made of cardboard. Therefore, the new Omitome video is a regression

Last edited:

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
The video did not meet expectations...a small number of poses, poor graphics, compared to previous videos (low illumination, barely visible clitoris in girls) are generally poorly visible. The animation quality is average, it seems that animation used to be better. The idea with three horse dick's is good, it's like a breath of fresh air, but the implementation of the process is lame, it could have been done much better. in general, the average is 5/10.

P.S.
in "Misspelled Episode 1 Part 1" and "Girl with Horse 4", the graphics, animation, lighting, and texture quality of the penis and skin of the girls, faces and bodies looked much better, so the new Omitome video disappointed.
Oh yes, the most important thing is the worst quality of the skin texture on the body and face of girls, because of this it feels like everything is made of cardboard. Therefore, the new Omitome video is a regression
Totally agree. A very long wait for a not as good animation. As interesting as a horse with multiple dicks fucking 2 girls is in practice it limits the angles and positions due to there being more stuff to block the camera. That mixed with the girls having the exact same body types as all his other girls is a big letdown. I want to see some big asses and hips, or maybe a shorter chick to make the size difference greater. As it is just wasn't really all the interesting. Would have rather just seen more with the last 2 women.

Reactions: ATRIXBLEY

ATRIXBLEY

Jul 24, 2020
Totally agree. A very long wait for a not as good animation. As interesting as a horse with multiple dicks fucking 2 girls is in practice it limits the angles and positions due to there being more stuff to block the camera. That mixed with the girls having the exact same body types as all his other girls is a big letdown. I want to see some big asses and hips, or maybe a shorter chick to make the size difference greater. As it is just wasn't really all the interesting. Would have rather just seen more with the last 2 women.
He should watch artists like "AnimoPron", "Gifdoozer", "Nyl2", "SpeerPh", they make great videos with big dicks and beautiful heroines, with amazing animation and graphics. Omitome is capable of more, he just relaxed. He just needed to make high-quality, beautiful graphics, textures of penises and skin to look pleasant to the eye, but he decided to save money on this, as a result we have this picture...It's a pity, it's a pity...

Reactions: Eroman68

mmorazz

May 25, 2020

P.S.
Well... If you consider all the downsides of the "community(n)" he did an amazing job.

A lot of supporters are demanding content but not considering the creator when it comes to time, life, issues with programs, VA delays.

He is fairly new, actually he started to gain popularity just a few months back. 27 minutes of content, a continue ending, the stress of delivering content regularly.

IMO he is doing a very good job in a very short time. Don't be part of the "bad community", if you don't like the content you can watch other creators or consider learning and create yours (y)

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2021

P.S.
Y'all literally watching it for free
Just shut up enjoy the animation
i hope it gets better next

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes