Collection Video Omitome collection [2024-01-09] [Omitome]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Reds12345

Jul 13, 2021
That TogetherAlways account is definitely Dissappear - the only posts the account's posted is only on this thread, and they're all just defending Omitome and Dissappear, so blatant it's actually hilarious.

Considering that Dissappear actually said he had someone impersonate him as a profile on this site...now seems like it was just actually him being a dick haha.

Absolute shambolic last few months, I personally am so glad I stopped subscribing. Sad to see such mismanagement of the whole thing.

toxicgreen

Mar 10, 2021
Uh, if the numbers are right, Omitome gets around 2500$ per month. This is absolutely horrible if true. It's peanuts for the amount of work needed. And I think he got banned from other platforms.

Mar 16, 2023
That TogetherAlways account is definitely Dissappear - the only posts the account's posted is only on this thread, and they're all just defending Omitome and Dissappear, so blatant it's actually hilarious.

Considering that Dissappear actually said he had someone impersonate him as a profile on this site...now seems like it was just actually him being a dick haha.

Absolute shambolic last few months, I personally am so glad I stopped subscribing. Sad to see such mismanagement of the whole thing.

LOL all i had to do was give my opinions of cooling things down and now im the guy.... easiest glow-up ever

machinman

May 28, 2017
it wouldn't be a glow-up, seeing how he acted like a retard before his disappearance. (I mean the dissappear guy who wasn't dissappear, yeah right) he wasn't deleted, he fled because he was acting like an ass and couldn't take the heat, trying to pretend he was cool, just like you. and at a later time, the account was deleted, trying to cover the evidence I guess... too bad it's still here for people who know how to check things.
you're the only one saying he wasn't the guy and you're the only one supporting the strange idea you're not him right now, it doesn't take much to see you're actually him, you never posted anywhere else on the forum, you literally write like him too, same mistakes, same way to express ideas, same way to lie to others, I mean just like the one who was here before, oh wait that was also you...
dissnutz2.jpg
the good ol' "it wasn't me" I mean "it wasn't him" is only good for so long and getting old faster.

I really don't care about all this, just pointing out what's evident really...
also if it's some very elaborated prank, well it's very well done but not funny and has no significant purpose so I guess what's the most obvious is the reality. also be careful your friend/boss is watching you. like wtf ?
dissnutz.jpg
I mean, maybe not replying to those who know who you are would be more effective when trying to hide your identity... why not come clean about it, or don't, but stop pretending. and please, don't start talking to yourself at some point, that would be very embarrassing for everyone...
this doesn't call for any reply, you know how pointless it would be to try to prove your identity. don't waste time, you're already behind schedule.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
it wouldn't be a glow-up, seeing how he acted like a retard before his disappearance. (I mean the dissappear guy who wasn't dissappear, yeah right) he wasn't deleted, he fled because he was acting like an ass and couldn't take the heat, trying to pretend he was cool, just like you. and at a later time, the account was deleted, trying to cover the evidence I guess... too bad it's still here for people who know how to check things.
you're the only one saying he wasn't the guy and you're the only one supporting the strange idea you're not him right now, it doesn't take much to see you're actually him, you never posted anywhere else on the forum, you literally write like him too, same mistakes, same way to express ideas, same way to lie to others, I mean just like the one who was here before, oh wait that was also you...
View attachment 3227415
the good ol' "it wasn't me" I mean "it wasn't him" is only good for so long and getting old faster.

also if it's some very elaborated prank, well it's very well done but not funny and has no significant purpose so I guess what's the most obvious is the reality. also be careful your friend/boss is watching you. like wtf ?
View attachment 3227411
I mean, maybe not replying to those who know who you are would be more effective when trying to hide your identity... why not come clean about it, or don't, but stop pretending. and please, don't start talking to yourself at some point, that would be very embarrassing for everyone...
this doesn't call for any reply, you know how pointless it would be to try to prove your identity. don't waste time, you're already behind schedule.
Jesus man... not only did you just catch him red handed, you've just ended him... :eek::oops:

May his soul rest in peace. :cry:

Reds12345

Jul 13, 2021
View attachment 3227415

View attachment 3227411
Now that, is some next level stuff mate haha good work. Completely savaged.

Mar 16, 2023
View attachment 3227415

View attachment 3227411

The amount of time you spent on this is a waste of time, seriously like what the fuck IM NOBODY. Why do I even matter to any of you enough to go full psycho and connect me to shit I ain't even connected to. Believe it or not dude

machinman

May 28, 2017
The amount of time you spent on this is a waste of time, seriously like what the fuck IM NOBODY. Why do I even matter to any of you enough to go full psycho and connect me to shit I ain't even connected to. Believe it or not dude
just the time to type and use print screen, had no research to do since I've been around for some time. but yeah, may it be 5sec or 5min, it is indeed a waste of time, but since I spend my time how I wish, you don't have to worry about it.
you are indeed nobody, never said otherwise. it's good to see we're on the same page.
believing is for pussies. facts on the other hand... if I was asked, I'd say you're that guy you say you're not, but who cares right ? and it seems like you're quite the acrobat being able to suck you own dick like that, at least you're trying very hard.
ok ok, I'll stop there, your secret identity is safe batman...

Mar 16, 2023
just the time to type and use print screen, had no research to do since I've been around for some time. but yeah, may it be 5sec or 5min, it is indeed a waste of time, but since I spend my time how I wish, you don't have to worry about it.
you are indeed nobody, never said otherwise. it's good to see we're on the same page.
believing is for pussies. facts on the other hand... if I was asked, I'd say you're that guy you say you're not, but who cares right ? and it seems like you're quite the acrobat being able to suck you own dick like that, at least you're trying very hard.
ok ok, I'll stop there, your secret identity is safe batman...
Omitome is the only person i'm subbed to cause I can't afford anything more, I have nothing to say on other threads because I'm not subbed to them {BIG REVEAL} I know... it's quite damning evidence... smh

thanks for shitting on me putting together this whole carnival of bullshit just to say "HA HA" in my face for absolutely no gain and no concrete proof (which there is none), just hate and forum mongering

I defended Omi and Diss because I like them and understand their situation being rookies, guess that makes me a real piece of shit fucking loser.... cool.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes