• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OldSchoolBlazin-0.6.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: lexlutha

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
I tried to load a saved game (in the ingame save/load module. Saved using newest game version) and it says
"The operation is insecure.. Aborting load."

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Apparently not. Despite how old this game is, the game was abandoned for a long time, so I guess...with time, there might be one in the future, or it might just be part of her story arc.

Reactions: TSOne

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
in this story, you're either a so-called alpha - a stoned thug, or a submissive sissy boy.
I would not say that I like the choice between a stupid idiot and a worthless loser.

Oh yes, I will add that Jan can go fuck herself

Reactions: lnppo

HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
Why do some game devs remove the back button, like what exactly do you gain from stopping me from going back on a choice?
I think it's because they consider it save scumming, that said, while technically it is true I still don't get they wouldn't let players cheat if they want to...

Reactions: RedRaven69

Azakaziss

Nov 21, 2022
Apparently not. Despite how old this game is, the game was abandoned for a long time, so I guess...with time, there might be one in the future, or it might just be part of her story arc.
It's not dead
it's just the game developer has own family and busy to take care of.
the game developer was active last couple of weeks in their discord server ^^

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
save system is screwed up, I went to play a save i made as i tend to start over each update just to avoid save issues even if there's supposed to be compatibility between versions and no matter what file i picks to load i keep getting ' The operation is insecure.. Aborting load. ' when trying to load a save

Aug 4, 2018
The save system bugs out if you're using firefox (that i know of)

the only browser that has been certified to work is Chrome, which has worked for me so far

Caelia

Mar 18, 2018
Why do some game devs remove the back button, like what exactly do you gain from stopping me from going back on a choice?
I went ahead and added &lt;&lt;back&gt;&gt;\ at the very end of the StoryMenu. To find that section, search the html for: <tw-passagedata pid="162" name="StoryMenu" tags="" position="4,3" size="100,100">

You can put the back button anywhere in there and it should show up in every passage. I dropped it at the end after the center tag was closed so it lines up with the save button, so it looks like this:

Code:
&lt;/center&gt;
&lt;&lt;back&gt;&gt;\
Haven't tested it extensively, but works for me so far.

Reactions: Fokko29
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes