sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
This game still be worked on? Been a year since last update :unsure:

Or they just don't release public build anymore?
A year? The 0.6.0 version in the OP is from June.
And yes, it's still progressing (glacially), as you can see on the Patreon page right there in the OP :FacePalm:
0.6.2 was released less than a month ago. Only to patrons though

• Sad
Reactions: Slaaneshi

Slaaneshi

Jul 10, 2017
Right? I'm a sucker for enemy(/bully)-to-lover stories in general, and the extra angle here of the MC discovering his sexuality in the process just makes it that much better
I agree 100%. The tension in the shower scene in particular is sublime!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Change-logs (I believe 0.6.1 and .2 have already been posted somewhere upstream, but not added to the OP yet):

Update: 0.6.3

-Story Progress (7,800+ words)

-Coke Selling (Week 2 conclusion, Shooter Path)

-14 new pictures

Update: 0.6.2

-Story Progress (18,000+ words)

-Bonnie (Week 2 conclusion, Beta path)

-42 new pictures

Update: 0.6.1

-Story Progress (9,700 words)

-Kate (Week 2, Beta path)

-18 new pictures

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
I take it the Will storyline still hasn't been advanced from where it was like 2 years ago?
Not enough updates/quantity and too many paths they want to keep going. The picking to do something and finding out it's not implemented yet got real old a long time ago.

That and it seems they have a love for Chrome and nothing else since they have no fix nor care for other browser's errors. I despise Chrome.

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

4 updates since my last message. The progression is good (outside Bonnie's black eyes) but very slow. A second party is hinted for the second friday's night.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Bourne9000

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
Dead Game ?
Developer posted a status update I think around August 8th... So I'm still hoping for more.

And to see where things go with the D&D game and the erotic games the Dungeon Master is playing with them... The Hottest most original part of game for me so far.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes