Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
like the idea,like the planned content will see how this progresses:love: (y) just keep it perverted and im in;):eek::eek::eek::love:(y)

Reactions: Pogo123

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Played it and nice start but one thing scare me a little for the advancement of the game... The "Demon tax" which is increasing by 1 each time worked and day passed... It will become really fast unplayable if the tax is equal or higher than the gain (and at the moment, it need only a few days more passed or time worked than needed for now so... really fast...)... I hope it will be changed... More like a max limit each visitor more or a fixed toll added each tenant unlocked...

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
Played it and nice start but one thing scare me a little for the advancement of the game... The "Demon tax" which is increasing by 1 each time worked and day passed... It will become really fast unplayable if the tax is equal or higher than the gain (and at the moment, it need only a few days more passed or time worked than needed for now so... really fast...)... I hope it will be changed... More like a max limit each visitor more or a fixed toll added each tenant unlocked...
Right now, the tax goes up 1 every 2 days passed. It's intended as a sort of limit to how long you can take to finish the game (it gives you plenty of time though). Obviously, as more content gets added, I'll make that limit more lenient. I'm still not entirely sold on it and might change how it works in the future.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: HylTin

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Right now, the tax goes up 1 every 2 days passed. It's intended as a sort of limit to how long you can take to finish the game. Obviously, as more content gets added, I'll make that limit more lenient. I'm still not entirely sold on it and might change how it works in the future.
I must admit, I was scared about this answer... Well, really hope therefore it will not become that sort of game which have limited time/days/whatever and only one way with walkthrough to unlock the maximum content and need a "play again" (or 2) to have all unlock...

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
I must admit, I was scared about this answer... Well, really hope therefore it will not become that sort of game which have limited time/days/whatever and only one way with walkthrough to unlock the maximum content and need a "play again" (or 2) to have all unlock...
No, if the time limit ever grows too stringent or if I'm forced to make it go up stupidly slow, I'll change the scaling to something less game-ending. Like how many upgrades you have, visitors, etc.

Reactions: HylTin

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
View attachment 2265682

Overview:
In Old Man's Inn, you play as an old man, duh, living his dream: owning his very own inn.
Use it to lure in young and beautiful girls and then find a way to lie, cheat, and steal your way into the girls' pants.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-27
Release Date: 2022-12-27
Developer: Cheedle - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Future tags:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 2265731 View attachment 2265732 View attachment 2265733 View attachment 2265734
We absolutely loved it,
we need even 'moar' old man mc games like this!
'old man' should be also included as a new tag!

shake-kaninayuta.gif

Reactions: Valronn and AraKnus

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022

A very brief (no, seriously, it's almost as long as this message) and free devlog.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
Free devlog for this week:

Unfortunately, that's due to how one of my plugins interacts with Joiplay, and I'm not entirely sure it can be fixed on my end. I know there was one guy on my discord that was able to fix it for himself, so you might want to contact him.

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
is out for the "Esteemed Guest" tier on patreon.

Also a 1.1.1 might come in a couple of weeks, no new content, but the game's plugins will be optimized and the game will become playable on mobile (and possibly browser) without any stupid workarounds needed.

Jwhehe

Apr 19, 2021
Free devlog for this week:

Unfortunately, that's due to how one of my plugins interacts with Joiplay, and I'm not entirely sure it can be fixed on my end. I know there was one guy on my discord that was able to fix it for himself, so you might want to contact him.
How I can contact to him

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes