bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OldMansInn-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Skill peer issues? Look here.​

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Haven't played this yet but thank the Goddess you decided to go with an old man MC.

However, I'm also really interested for the management tag. Is it gonna have a lot of stats/upgrades? Because I love those. Like, personal upgrades, general inn upgrades or others per room and per female?

I'll post more once I play this.

Reactions: zannin

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
Where dp I find the Iron? I cant seem to get back out of the city
You find Iron in the same place you find wood, south of your inn. And what do you mean you can't get back out? You can't leave from where you entered?

May 29, 2022
Interesting game, I see that you were also the dev of the other game :whistle: looks pretty good but the renders are awfully basic, like the default HS2 settings. I am not that familiar with HS2 because I never actually rendered shit with it but I'm sure there's a plugin like KK's PPE for HS2 (isn't there PostProcessingEffects for HS2?)

Now I don't like things like rape/sexual harrasment/blackmailing so will it be avoidable? Same with the future tags like loli/sleep sex? Coercion/noncon makes me feel guilty and I have no interesting in fucking children o_O

Good luck dev

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
Now I don't like things like rape/sexual harrasment/blackmailing so will it be avoidable? Same with the future tags like loli/sleep sex? Coercion/noncon makes me feel guilty and I have no interesting in fucking children
While all but 2 girls will be avoidable, you still won't be able to avoid doing terrible things. As for the loli tag, I'm not sure. I have it there because I was planning some smaller girls, but they don't particularly look like children to me, so I might remove it.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes