3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Cheers

I always intended for it to still be the game I want it to be, but you have to walk the line between sticking to your guns and actually taking on proper feedback, nothing anyone does is perfect and reasonable criticism is good for everyone.

Like I said in another post I'll be keeping the models the way they are but don't mind a tweak or two, besides there are still more girls to come so some might end up liking the other models anyway :)

I'm on this forum daily anyway, to check out other games so I'll be keeping regular contact as much as possible, it definitely is much better when the creator engages with people regularly

Checking the script constantly to watch out for those spelling and grammar errors, but some do keep slipping past, hopefully people here will keep me right lol :p
To sort of echo what Ignatz was saying... Be very careful about changing your plans and vision for the game, especially for the story and plot... Feedback is a great way of gathering information, but only use the information that YOU feel will make your project better... Do not feel bullied by comments and feedback, and be cautious about pandering to your donating fans too much... We've all seen time and time again, where a visual novel and/or game ends up going south because they caved in to their donators every demand, changing the direction of a project, altering it's story, including fetish content that was never planned for the project, changing gears part way into development by changing it's focus thereby throwing off the balance of prior content, etc... Always stick to your guns, and do it how you want to do it... Of course learn as you go, and let your talents grow, but do it at your own pace...

That's why I always recommend planning out the whole story from beginning to end, minimally in some sort of outline format, if not writing up the entire script before hand... That way you keep it on track easier... Winging it too much, leaves chance for plot holes and a possible rollercoaster ride feel where the pace goes up and down too much...

Anyhooooo, best of luck...

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the game is quite short and a lot of inconsequential blah blah and always this mind game when the mc shares his thoughts that is way too long when i felt 5 minutes just have to read his mind this is not really that funny if i imagine I'm with me keep someone entertained and who is constantly in

any thoughts for minutes then I tell him fuck you and talk to that as long as no word until he learns sic sincerely to entertain I also find the boobs and the ass quite exaggerated but that's just taste thing Others like that but do something with the faces that do not look so scary more female just a little bit because

the daughter looks like a part of ^ ^ but sunday I hope that the updates have more content and not just permanent sleep want

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Progress update folks :)

The coding is done when it comes to dialogue and such, when all the renders are complete I'll add them in to the code as well

Speaking of the renders, 35 are done so far, the first release had 108 renders and this release looks to be about the same but its more than likely it will end up being more than that

This release will be labeled 0.0002 and will cover the reunion for Sarah, James and Miranda, will have their coffee shop outing and will also feature a visit to Sarah's day job to set up future visits in future releases

I wont give a time frame just now, nothing worse than a creator saying it will be out at this time then missing that date

I'll release it when its ready, but try to at least give a one day warning :)

Thanks

Here is a 0.0002 render for now though

Miranda is getting ready to go out :p
Mmake B.jpg

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Progress update folks :)

The coding is done when it comes to dialogue and such, when all the renders are complete I'll add them in to the code as well

Speaking of the renders, 35 are done so far, the first release had 108 renders and this release looks to be about the same but its more than likely it will end up being more than that

This release will be labeled 0.0002 and will cover the reunion for Sarah, James and Miranda, will have their coffee shop outing and will also feature a visit to Sarah's day job to set up future visits in future releases

I wont give a time frame just now, nothing worse than a creator saying it will be out at this time then missing that date

I'll release it when its ready, but try to at least give a one day warning :)

Thanks

Here is a 0.0002 render for now though

Miranda is getting ready to go out :p
View attachment 87568
That looks like someone getting ready to stay in!

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Man waiting on these images to render is so fucking irritating, and bloody boring. Had this damn machine running all day and barely any progress being made, keep thinking I'll stumble across some kind of magic tutorial online that will cut this wait time down lol

In the meantime I was digging through some old stuff I did long before the first release was ready to be put out, and came across these old favorites of mine.

Was originally going to use some of these as promotion but decided against it, didn't want to use images that weren't in the actual game. Bit of a dick move since a lot were nudes and others were of characters who haven't even turned up yet, that would leave me bitter if I played something based on images that weren't part of the current version.

Anyway here they are....

Sometimes poor old Sarah gets a little envious of her dear old mom's substantial assets haha :p
(She's gorgeous in her own way lol)

Big Momma Back.png Big Momma.png

Reactions: erikus and ponyguy

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. That is one round Mom! She's got the muscles where I want them, thanks anyway Sarah.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Heh. That is one round Mom! She's got the muscles where I want them, thanks anyway Sarah.
Ouch! Poor girl :( :p

I always kinda assumed Miranda would end up being the more popular one, even with the possible turn-off, of the more exaggerated body.
MILFs are always popular ones on here, combine that with a demand for black woman and well it seems poor Sarah, even with the dark skin as well, doesn't have much of a chance lol

Don't worry Sarah, your mom still thinks you look great!

My Little Girl.png

Reactions: erikus and ponyguy

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, it's that and there's a tendency for peeps to like...er...bigger stuff. Surprisingly, not a lot of games on the chubby or BBW side, but I'd bet those would find a welcome reception also.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Still plugging away at the next version folks, but I needed to jump back on here for some advice

The tutorials built into Daz only really give you a basic idea of its capabilities when it comes to rendering and I'm not completely satisfied with my efforts so far( the issue of very inconsistent lighting in each render was a problem in the first version and is still an issue with current version as well)

I've been doing a good amount research when it comes to render settings, mostly based on things like reducing time while keeping the quality good, and came across the idea of varying Sample levels, making sure the render enable quality is not active, adjusting the convergence etc

So what I want to ask you guys is if anyone has come across a good group of settings to use if you are looking to render at 720p and end up with a good balance of time/quality.

I don't expect amazing results considering the machine I'm working with, but also considering the fact I'm a complete amateur when it comes to Daz, there is probably more i can squeeze out of it than I'm aware of, so anything you can offer to help I will gladly take :)

Thanks guys

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So I guess there's probably a stupid question but what is the difference between dark-skinned models and light-skinned models in "making" so it's harder or easier for a skin type? or does that make no difference

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
So I guess there's probably a stupid question but what is the difference between dark-skinned models and light-skinned models in "making" so it's harder or easier for a skin type? or does that make no difference
It makes no difference

Reactions: Deadlyreaper

Momo-XX

Feb 23, 2018
How bout you do me a favor, I know estimations don't always go as planned especially in the technical industry. But how long for you're next version so I don't gotta keep checking every day. And don't mind the first world problems... For a first game attempt it was great try and double the content in the next version is my only critique the lighting wasn't that big off a deal (like I said first world problems), for a first attempt it was great @Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
How bout you do me a favor, I know estimations don't always go as planned especially in the technical industry. But how long for you're next version so I don't gotta keep checking every day. And don't mind the first world problems... For a first game attempt it was great try and double the content in the next version is my only critique the lighting wasn't that big off a deal (like I said first world problems), for a first attempt it was great @Oppai Auteur
If you really need it, I'd say another week is a fair estimate with the rate the renders are going

Its been a week since the first release as well, so i think me aiming for a release every two weeks is probably realistic

Again this is just an estimate, so its no a guarantee, thanks for the interest :)

Reactions: Momo-XX
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes