VN Others Completed Oh, Yes! Kasshoku Bitch Hitozuma no Seiyoku Kaishou ~Ero Ero Dekiru Mama-san Volley Kai~ [Final] [Appetite]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
I can't play this game... It's not walk with my laptop... I have a Window 10 Home 64bit version...

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Reactions: mmmonsterkill

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
What do you mean by that? It's japanese like it should be. Have you ever played jap games before? Use Locale emulator or applocale, or whatever you can get to change your locale.

It's third option from the left of config menu.
Thanks, btw MAN is this game LOUD AS HELL!

Reactions: Dilettante

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
What do you mean by that? It's japanese like it should be. Have you ever played jap games before? Use Locale emulator or applocale, or whatever you can get to change your locale.

It's third option from the left of config menu.
I used 'ntleasWin' but... it freezing...

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I used 'ntleasWin' but... it freezing...
Well, some programs may not work with some games, so try Locale Emulator for example. Personally, i just switch my pc completely to jap locale when i'm playing these games, so i have no problems with compability. Even though Appetite games is one of the least capricious.

Reactions: Umbra214

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
The definition is one, just the types are different. It's netori, very much vanilla one, not netorare that people here often afraid about. And overall, this tag shouldn't even really be here, as on this forum netori is not even considered as worthy of ntr tag. Mostly only netorare games have it.
Agreed except there's apparently a sex scene of 'the girl and a bunch of guys', that's netorare from a certain point of view.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Agreed except there's apparently a sex scene of 'the girl and a bunch of guys', that's netorare from a certain point of view.
Don't think so. If she wasn't really "MC's woman", and you're kinda refusing her advances in that route, so in return she's sating her hunger another way, then it's more of a just voyeurism. I didn't try that route yet, but that's how someone said it goes.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Don't think so. If she wasn't really "MC's woman", and you're kinda refusing her advances in that route, so in return she's sating her hunger another way, then it's more of a just voyeurism. I didn't try that route yet, but that's how someone said it goes.
Like you said, if you refused her advances, it's voyeurism. If you didn't and this particular sex scene is playing then it's netorare imo.

I haven't played that route as well so I don't know the details :)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Like you said, if you refused her advances, it's voyeurism. If you didn't and this particular sex scene is playing then it's netorare imo.
That depends on his feelings and how those sex scenes with her were happening if any. And overall, "casual fuck" heroines without much emotional connection just can't be netorare imo.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
My problem with these types of vn-s is the lack of art. Not gonna download it for like 10 cgs thats for sure
It's more than that. You can be sure.
it sounds like the woman is speaking in down syndrome
That's how american sounds in anime most of the time. She's a bit more excited though + sometimes sound kinda drunk-ish.
is this a machine TL?
No, it's perfectly normal one. Just might need some touch up a bit, and translate choices and config menu.

maru123

Dec 18, 2017
When I try to execute the exe file a error message shows up saying that the file cannot be opened
I use a windows 10 64 bits
(my windows locale is already set to japan) its only this game that I have problems

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Its fully translated with the exception of the UI. Moving it back.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
if somebody can translate the UI and stuff please do... its in need of translation clean up...

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes