VN Others Completed Oh, Yes! Kasshoku Bitch Hitozuma no Seiyoku Kaishou ~Ero Ero Dekiru Mama-san Volley Kai~ [Final] [Appetite]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
OMG dont you fucking tell me that the choices aren't translated? i make a CALL now for some1 with experience in japanese language to skip through the game and translate every choices PLEASE GUYS WE NEED IT

WE NEED THIS GAME TRANSLATED TOO !!!!!

omfg LOOK AT THAT

tibasu

May 16, 2018
OMG dont you fucking tell me that the choices aren't translated? i make a CALL now for some1 with experience in japanese language to skip through the game and translate every choices PLEASE GUYS WE NEED IT

omfg LOOK AT THAT
I actually did skip through just to see how many choices there were.
If you keep choosing the first option you get 1 route
If you keep choosing the second option, you get another route.
I had the full gallery after 2 runs. It seemed like the first option was fall for her seduction, and second one was to hold back most of the time.

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
I actually did skip through just to see how many choices there were.
If you keep choosing the first option you get 1 route
If you keep choosing the second option, you get another route.
I had the full gallery after 2 runs. It seemed like the first option was fall for her seduction, and second one was to hold back most of the time.
I SEE!! thanks man !! :D

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

Oh I've been hoping this game would be translated for a long time now. Hopefully it'll meet my expectations.

I also hope that the sequel gets translated someday.
Definitely, though seems like nobody even knows who translated this one, it just suddenly appeared on some sharing website. Maybe the same person will translate second one soon, let's hope.
This is the first time I don't see english tag in VNDB o_O
Probably because there's seems to be no info about source of this translation.
yo wtf is with that start up voice over. scared the shit out of me
That's the feature of all Appetite's games btw.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Are in this game some animations? (Im asking because games like that sometimes has but it's not told in genre ;P )

fozard

May 12, 2017
played the japanese version long time ago, couldn't stand the woman voice, kinda annoying. but great ass tho !

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Are in this game some animations? (Im asking because games like that sometimes has but it's not told in genre ;P )
No, but there's animated sorta "hentai" of this you can find if you like. Of course it's not translated.
played the japanese version long time ago, couldn't stand the woman voice, kinda annoying. but great ass tho !
It's pretty typical anime american\gyaru voice. I don't think they are striving for it to be any realistic or pleasing, more like for a funny factor.

Reactions: Everilld

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Whats the ntr in the game?
I've played through this game and its sequel using a machine translator, so I can tell you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also the girl is married, and that fact is a major plot point that is brought up frequently. So really depends on your definition of NTR (as in which side of the siutation you're talking about) and what you do/don't like.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Also the girl is married, and that fact is a major plot point that is brought up frequently. So really depends on your definition of NTR (as in which side of the siutation you're talking about) and what you do/don't like.
The definition is one, just the types are different. It's netori, very much vanilla one, not netorare that people here often afraid about. And overall, this tag shouldn't even really be here, as on this forum netori is not even considered as worthy of ntr tag. Mostly only netorare games have it.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes