3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

seraph1995

Mar 11, 2018
Only two months. he was delayed this month but he is doing it solo from what i get and i don't think he is doing this for a living yet. So i am not too concerned with some small delays.

seraph1995

Mar 11, 2018
Not really. i have only gotten one ending because i just got back to work but am going out again with the family so i wont really be able to play too much to later tonight. But with what little i played it seem fairly smooth. But that is literally from me just playing from my last saving. Don't know how will be from beginning to end.

Reactions: SholBlerk

seraph1995

Mar 11, 2018
Forgot to mention that for now you can pick three endings it gives you the option. The NTR ending will be arriving "Soon" as well as a few other touch ups. for

Reactions: SholBlerk

seraph1995

Mar 11, 2018
Not even at home so i cant check out the other endings. Anyhow i am rambling so peace for now cant be using the phone for a lewd thing while at a family restaurant.

seraph1995

Mar 11, 2018
yeah this wraps up most of the game except the NTR. The thing is the change log says it it is included so idk if my game is off

This is also from the changelog
Final Update*

Changelog:

- Walking to Work final scene completed. Must have completed all previous ones as well as have low morale.

- Good Ending, Bad Variant ending - Must have got to the ending successfully. Not collected 7+ Evidence which means the case falls apart.

- Good Ending, Good Variant, Low Morale - Must have got to the ending successfully. Collected 7+ Evidence, Morale lower than 50.

- Good Ending, Good Variant, High Morale - Must have got to the ending successfully. Collected 7+ Evidence, Morale higher than 50.

- NTR Ending - Must have done three scenes with Louis during weekends.

- Addict Ending - Must have taken drugs with Sally all the times you can. Which in total was THREE!

I hope that you enjoy the story part of this ending just as much!

Still to come:

- Recollection Room completion.

- Recollection full unlock switch

- Credits!

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes