Mod Ren'Py Office Perks [v0.0.5.2] Walkthrough Mod [MurrayMods]

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Thank you very much for your comments. It is correct that, in WTHI, LIs are very monogamous and the game is full of consequences if one LI finds out if you are with another. But there is a very narrow and winding path where LIs begin to accept that they have to share the MC. If we add a little modder magic, I think I can reach the golden goal of 'all paths opened'. I'm currently modding episode 23 of 24 total. Could you be interested in testing the final product?
Well normally I would be happy to help with testing your mod, but unfortunately at the moment for the next week or even two my time is a bit limited and so I am unlikely to find the time to sit down for a few hours at this game to be able to properly test your mod and I think that only such a testing would make sense so that I could play the game with it from start to finish.

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Thank you very much for your response. Testing Super Mod is not for the faint of heart. WTHI game code has 160,000 lines of pure RenPy hell. Since all routes are kept open and all events and scenes are accessed, the vast majority of that code is executed. It is a very large product to publish only with my test.
I will continue trying to recruit another fellow player. Thank you again for your comments and let's keep in touch.
Best regards,

Murray.

Reactions: Punto and Mario4don