I've made a Walkthrough Mod for Office Perks game by .​

Updated: 2024-01-20
Game/Creator: Office Perks / Amomynous Games - - - -
Modder: MurrayMods
Mod Version: 0.0.5.2
Game Version: 0.0.5.2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

2024-01-20: Office Perks Mod updated to game version 0.0.5.2!
Dev changed the behavior of certain statistics and the mechanics of the Mod also changed so...
Old saves may not work!

Office_Perks_1.png Office_Perks_2.png Office_Perks_3.png Office_Perks_4.png Office_Perks_5.png Office_Perks_7.png Office_Perks_6.png Office_Perks_9.png Office_Perks_10.png

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I am currently caught up with the Dev due to using Universal Mods, but I will check this out with the next update. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
>Link to Mod version 0.0.3.2 is down due to update.
Good thing it is disabled. Most of the game's topics never update mods and WTs upon game update, which leads to game crashes or hiding the new content. Every topic must have this rule.

Reactions: MD27 and MurrayMods

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
thx for mod Murray and i would like to know what abbreviation rel means if i can choose int(erest) and rel or only int i am not native english speaker and its late so i have no idea not gona lie what abbreviation rel could be :D also if there are more abbreviation please tell what they mean thanks

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
thx for mod Murray and i would like to know what abbreviation rel means if i can choose int(erest) and rel or only int i am not native english speaker and its late so i have no idea not gona lie what abbreviation rel could be :D also if there are more abbreviation please tell what they mean thanks
Hello my friend,
REL means Relationship.
Office Perk keeps score of the protagonist's love interests with 3 stats. REL = Relationship, INT = Interest and LOVE = self explanatory.
I don't see much difference between the INT and REL points. The game triggers events based on both scores, sometimes asking for INT and sometimes asking for REL. Only God and the developer know why.
The game, in addition, has a very particular way of measuring whether the points accumulated in the stats are enough for an event to occur.
Not in all, but in many cases, the number of points accumulated must be equal to the number of times those points were asked for.
The result of this scheme is that you cannot make a mistake even once in the decisions for such an LI because then the events will not be completed.
For example, the first decision in the game is to look at Jenny's ass or not. A novice player might answer this question in the negative. The scores would be Jenny.Int = 0 but Jenny.Int.Asked = 1. Even if you answer correctly during the rest of the game, there will always be a difference of 1 point between the two stats.
Then, to trigger an event, for example a sex scene with the protagonist, the game will ask if Jenny.Int >= Jenny.Int.Asked

(Note: Sorry, I'm a software developer and I see the world in programming statements.
This:
Jenny.Int >= Jenny.Int.Asked

Should be read as:
If the points accumulated for Jenny are greater than or, at least, equal to the number of times the game asked you about said points.)

This condition is never met and the player does not know it because the wrongly answered question occurred in the prologue and the event occurs in episode 10.
I'm sorry to say this but the only way to avoid this issue is to follow my Mod to the letter.
I recommend playing the game raw once, without the Mod, and then playing it again following the Mod in detail to see how different one run can be from the other.
I wish you good luck with your game and, please, send me your feedback when you have the chance.
Best regards,

Murray.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
Hello my friend,
REL means Relationship.
Office Perk keeps score of the protagonist's love interests with 3 stats. REL = Relationship, INT = Interest and LOVE = self explanatory.
I don't see much difference between the INT and REL points. The game triggers events based on both scores, sometimes asking for INT and sometimes asking for REL. Only God and the developer know why.
The game, in addition, has a very particular way of measuring whether the points accumulated in the stats are enough for an event to occur.
Not in all, but in many cases, the number of points accumulated must be equal to the number of times those points were asked for.
The result of this scheme is that you cannot make a mistake even once in the decisions for such an LI because then the events will not be completed.
For example, the first decision in the game is to look at Jenny's ass or not. A novice player might answer this question in the negative. The scores would be Jenny.Int = 0 but Jenny.Int.Asked = 1. Even if you answer correctly during the rest of the game, there will always be a difference of 1 point between the two stats.
Then, to trigger an event, for example a sex scene with the protagonist, the game will ask if Jenny.Int >= Jenny.Int.Asked

(Note: Sorry, I'm a software developer and I see the world in programming statements.
This:
Jenny.Int >= Jenny.Int.Asked

Should be read as:
If the points accumulated for Jenny are greater than or, at least, equal to the number of times the game asked you about said points.)

This condition is never met and the player does not know it because the wrongly answered question occurred in the prologue and the event occurs in episode 10.
I'm sorry to say this but the only way to avoid this issue is to follow my Mod to the letter.
I recommend playing the game raw once, without the Mod, and then playing it again following the Mod in detail to see how different one run can be from the other.
I wish you good luck with your game and, please, send me your feedback when you have the chance.
Best regards,

Murray.
thanks for reply i must say that your mod works like charm and i did unlock everything thanks to that i also instaled 0x52 URM and with help of those pop ups i can see that i am unlocking scenes and content really gratefull for mod again thanks have good day sir :giggle:

Reactions: MurrayMods

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2938009

Overview:
I've made a Walkthrough Mod for Office Perks game by .​

Updated: 2024-01-20
Game/Creator: Office Perks / Amomynous Games - - - -
Modder: MurrayMods
Mod Version: 0.0.5.2
Game Version: 0.0.5.2
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

2024-01-20: Office Perks Mod updated to game version 0.0.5.2!
Dev changed the behavior of certain statistics and the mechanics of the Mod also changed so...
Old saves may not work!

View attachment 2942737 View attachment 2942743 View attachment 2942745 View attachment 3042051 View attachment 2942728
thank you for the update~ :LOL:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, I did start over, not just because of your words of old saves maybe not working, but so I could get a fresh start using your mod rather than Universal Mods, and used warp drive to get back to where the last update left off at. And your mod was a load of help. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!

• Red Heart

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
So, I did start over, not just because of your words of old saves maybe not working, but so I could get a fresh start using your mod rather than Universal Mods, and used warp drive to get back to where the last update left off at. And your mod was a load of help. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!
I use a combination of space bar presses and mouse clicks to boldly go where no man has gone before.
JenMistress, as always, thank you very much for your kind words and continued support!
I had one pending improvement for this Mod, which is to show when events are achieved or not according to the amount of points accumulated. The game is quite sensitive in this regard. I am going to face this improvement now with more peace of mind since the update is already published.
Best regards,

Murray.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
:unsure: Read changelog for this new update where it clearly states "No new content in this update".
So I don't think it's worth a modder's time to waste on a mod update.
I couldn't have expressed it better.

I see you have Where The Heart Is in your signature. I'm working on a super Mod for WTHI that allows you to keep all LI routes open and access all character content without having to replay any segment. Would you be interested in a product like this?

I could never understand why Tropecita named the MC's mother Martha in My Dorm. Everyone knows that the mothers are called Monica.

Best regards,

Murray.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I couldn't have expressed it better.

I see you have Where The Heart Is in your signature. I'm working on a super Mod for WTHI that allows you to keep all LI routes open and access all character content without having to replay any segment. Would you be interested in a product like this?

I could never understand why Tropecita named the MC's mother Martha in My Dorm. Everyone knows that the mothers are called Monica.

Best regards,

Murray.
Yes "Where The Heart Is" is one of my favourite games and yes I also like games where we have a harem, so theoretically this type of mod that you plan to do in many similar games without a harem would probably be very useful to me, but exactly in the case of this game WTHI I really don't mind that there are so many different routes with single LI and because of that I have to play it many times to see the whole content for each individual LI.
But it is also worth remembering that in this game if you try to romance more than one LI to the end there are consequences which I think are also worth learning by making another playthrough of this type for this purpose.

But of course if you create such a mod I will probably also try it myself out of curiosity and in addition I am sure that such a mod will find a lot of fans who do not like to play a game many times in a row.

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Yes "Where The Heart Is" is one of my favourite games and yes I also like games where we have a harem, so theoretically this type of mod that you plan to do in many similar games without a harem would probably be very useful to me, but exactly in the case of this game WTHI I really don't mind that there are so many different routes with single LI and because of that I have to play it many times to see the whole content for each individual LI.
But it is also worth remembering that in this game if you try to romance more than one LI to the end there are consequences which I think are also worth learning by making another playthrough of this type for this purpose.

But of course if you create such a mod I will probably also try it myself out of curiosity and in addition I am sure that such a mod will find a lot of fans who do not like to play a game many times in a row.
Thank you very much for your comments. It is correct that, in WTHI, LIs are very monogamous and the game is full of consequences if one LI finds out if you are with another. But there is a very narrow and winding path where LIs begin to accept that they have to share the MC. If we add a little modder magic, I think I can reach the golden goal of 'all paths opened'. I'm currently modding episode 23 of 24 total. Could you be interested in testing the final product?