• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Office Is My Harem [Final] [DuaWolf]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Azazil069

Jan 13, 2020
Sadly I'm too dumb to get the autotype script to work in order to adjust speed-- perhaps someone else can figure it out and I can link as a mod.

Hope people enjoy anyways. Though I'ma admit that stock asian anime moaning is annoying to me. Especially when you hear wap sounds but you're sucking a tit lmao. oh well.
That's probably cuz the game is just abused cash cow

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Well it's machine translated, there's around 5 minutes of plot and couple of extra animations but at least the renders are nice looking.

Reactions: palmergames

Slack00

Nov 12, 2017
What is the easter egg....it doesn't seem to be clicking on the profile picture, because it doesn't complete the easter egg objective

nohpe

Mar 24, 2019
I'm gonna be that guy. That is deadass Ada Wong, Ashley Graham, and who I'm like...3% sure is a tanned Rebecca Chambers. I could be wrong about her. But the other two are definitely based heavily on AG and AW. Someone liked Resident Evil 4.

MonWeek

Sep 10, 2021
I'm not one to judge, but this was pretty clearly written as someone's vent project.

Have a bad day at work? Write a game where you have a bad day at work and then get a harem somehow.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes