• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Office Is My Harem [Final] [DuaWolf]

1. 1.00 star(s)

RPaul

• Horrible English machine translation.
    • Clicker minigame is trivial and boring, no innovation whatsoever.
    • No option to skip dialogue that is unseen like other similar VNs.
    • Poor character animations and models.
    I don't think really more has to be said than that. It runs, it technically works.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

talosparoxi

As far as the story goes, this game is extremely weak. cookie cutter characters in a male empowerment fantasy. The gameplay is passable in that it isn't overly obtrusive.

The only real positive about this game is that the models and animations are pretty good.

tldr, okay for a quick fap but no substance beyond that.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

brian09

I played the game and it seems ok to me. It's a relatively small game in terms of content, but I liked the models and the scenes.

I think the dev could have made a great game with the formula at hand, but he needed more models and more scenes.

The game as it is now, you make money from some operations, and when you have enough, you unlock a part of the story and a scene. In a few hours, you're done. But, it feels like cheating as the content itself is around 20-30 minutes total. The dev adds a minigame to make waiting for the scenes less boring, but the minigame itself is not interesting to me. As it stands, the minigame and the money making part of the game feel disconnected from the game story.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

monk_56

TL/DR: Corpo grind narrative, mediocre English, decent looking Chinese protagonist and kinda simple plot make this a very neutral title.

Pros:
    + Well designed UI.
    + Good art and smooth animations.
    + Has some gameplay

Neutrals:
    ~Core Game loop involves using a idle clicker game to make money. Its okay- it might drive some ppl nuts- but others might find it somewhat enjoyable. Better than average VN gameplay I guess.
    ~The scenes are unlocked by buying them, which is kinda weird. They do end up being nice little story beats though- so it was okay.

Cons:
    -Chinglish. (Writing suffers from the creator being a native Mandarin speaker. The English features many of the errors you'd expect considering.)
    -All the chicks are bombshells. That is def in vogue amongst Chinese male preferences so it makes sense that we'd see it here- it just isn't very hot to me personally.
    -Plot is boring and characterization is pretty non-existent. The story is kinda tacked on TBH.
    -A lot of the choices don't seem to matter or you get railroaded against your choices leading to bad endings.
    -Protagonist is short.
    -Protagonist looking like Jet Lee is kinda fuckin with me a bit