VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
The hell kinda girl has teeth like that?!
any cute anime girl that turns evil towards the protagonist, in slice of life anime it's usually either a really close friend or sister that is usally really strict towards him/her. In this case i got past the actual content and it was spot on.

Sep 4, 2017
You know, as i click through the game i keep fooling myself, i think wow it can't get much worse for MC, ohh wait nvm..
I would have moved far away if i were him, to be honest. xD

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
This game is actually pretty good, and it has a lot of content for just a demo! I liked that most of the choices didn't really affect anything because I find constant save scumming to get dull after a while.

The story is quite fleshed out, the characters actually feel like they have some depth to them, and I found myself laughing quite a bit as well. Somehow the humor was very well done, and I didn't feel like this was just another game that has you trying to fuck all the gilrs just from the start - nor is it overly boring and drawn out like some other style VNs I've played.

I'm a little sad that I'll have to wait another 2 months to play any more, but I understand that making games takes awhile - it's not a complaint, its just that this game was actually really very good and I look forward to seeing more of it!

Reactions: Namco15

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
damn, that game was awesome, it uses a techniche of repeating renders very common in japanese games such as visual novels and RPGs, so the dev don't need to render every single scene again and are able to make the game longer than most first versions, sometimes I thought that the story was going a bit overboard but it has grown on me, the simpler events make the sex events really good and enjoyable in the long run, that sex scene with Nina was amazing

I thought the renders were only Daz3D models with a photoshop filter on top, but it's beyond that, all characters look great and the game looks unique thanks to it, the unique renders (the ones that show only once) look especially good, the lightning and water reflection in the sex scenes improve them a lot as well, great attention to details

metadeos

Jan 23, 2018
This was a really fun game and there was a lot more content than I expected from a demo. Definitely looking forward to the next releases!

Edit: although I will say the anatomical placement of a few things seemed off. Nina's pussy in particular seemed a little high up in her sex scene. Maybe that's just me?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Really a brilliant game, that subverts ones expectations to highest degree, you start off playing thinking that its another game with some sissy white knight protagonist, but he's actually pretty fucking cool. The writing kept me engaged almost entire time, I especially loved Melissa's and Kate's characters. What I absolutely hated was Nina(also her hair plume feather tail thing), she was an annoying trope of the highest caliber and it kept getting progressively worse as she kept being central character of the story, at first it started off just her coming over the weekends, which was like okay fuck it I can deal with her shit for a day, every-time you would get a scene without her you would get this massive overwhelming sense of relief oh thank fuck for that. But the moment I read that a new transfer student came to school, I felt like what the captain of the Titanic felt when he saw the Iceberg approaching, utter despair, no escape.

MinNuyen

Jan 15, 2018
Kate is so hot, even when she's not naked. She reminds me of the ultimate male fantasy, who is witty, cheeky, and likes to have quirky sex.

And I'd love some more scenes with Jane. Anyway I enjoy the game a lot.

Minor criticism: some of the scene transitions (day-night, school-home) are very jarring and I wish you smoothed them out a bit.

Feb 12, 2018
This was so much fun to play xD I had to laugh really hard sometimes - hilarious writing. Good and not unnecessarily long dialogue and interesting characters. Please keep it up :'D

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
This was so much fun to play XD I had to laugh really hard sometimes - hilarious writing. Good and not unnecessarily long dialogue and interesting characters. Please keep it up :'D
Me too, bro, me too ... especialy with MC & Nina scenes ... and some embarassing scenes from school :D

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes