ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I will be honest. I lean more on the "Not MC dick = NTR" side of the tracks in this debate. If a woman was never available or intended to be available to the MC then it's fine, but forced/unavoaidable scenes (even if skippable) are a pass to me. However, the review bombing and harassment is unacceptable and petty, especially over a game that was never financially backed by almost all of the crowd.

I tried this game out, liked the story and mechanics, didn't like the bit I considered NTR but played the build to that point. It was a finely crafted game and I feel bad for fans who can stomach things that I just am not a fan of because the game was great.

One thing I think a lot of the "No (MC) NTR EVER (Netorase is fine to most I think....)" mobs forget. When you drive out a talented dev and make them quit. Who's to say their next game may have not been even better and free of NTR?
You are an exceptionally rare sort of person and have my greatest respect, you have my thanks for being mature in your thinking!

Reactions: Lautheron

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
I will be honest. I lean more on the "Not MC dick = NTR" side of the tracks in this debate. If a woman was never available or intended to be available to the MC then it's fine, but forced/unavoaidable scenes (even if skippable) are a pass to me. However, the review bombing and harassment is unacceptable and petty, especially over a game that was never financially backed by almost all of the crowd.

I tried this game out, liked the story and mechanics, didn't like the bit I considered NTR but played the build to that point. It was a finely crafted game and I feel bad for fans who can stomach things that I just am not a fan of because the game was great.

One thing I think a lot of the "No (MC) NTR EVER (Netorase is fine to most I think....)" mobs forget. When you drive out a talented dev and make them quit. Who's to say their next game may have not been even better and free of NTR?

I raised a bit too vocal opinion of mine of his direction before, not on fetishes but plot points. The reason i did that was because i believe dev is a talented writer with a real good potential and i like the sound of my own voice.

Last edited:

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Also will this game really end in 2024 ? I don't see many builds in Changelogs.
Hopefully there will be enough content in this .
All the best to the Dev and Hopefully this reaches it's conclusion and finishes.

• Sad
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Also will this game really end in 2024 ? I don't see many builds in Changelogs.
Hopefully there will be enough content in this .
All the best to the Dev and Hopefully this reaches it's conclusion and finishes.
As of right now, it looks like the creator gave up due to some butthurt, anti-NTR people review bombing and harassing Griff, so it now appears that he isn't doing this or any other games.

Which sucks.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
As of right now, it looks like the creator gave up due to some butthurt, anti-NTR people review bombing and harassing Griff, so it now appears that he isn't doing this or any other games.

Which sucks.
Fuk :(
I don't like ntr myself, but why harass someone.
Hopefully he continues and ignore the haters.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Fuk :(
I don't like ntr myself, but why harass someone.
Hopefully he continues and ignore the haters.
My guess is some people seem to feel that they are entitled or something.

But, yeah, my hope is that he will eventually return and produce once again... he's talented and a good writer, it would be a shame that we were deprived of that gift of his because of some douche bags.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
damn, no wonder it been ages since i saw an update... people really need to stop harassing dev about harem/incest/virgin/ntr genre.. u either enjoy the story or leave it alone, why even bother to watching/playing something if u dont like it just to trash talk about it. Too few good rpg maker game in the community.. someone trash is someone's treasure, does making a dev quit the project made u proud? what do u even gain? just to boost ur own twisted ego?

duiguinho6798

May 21, 2019
Griff is a very talented writer, and the possibilities of choices within OLAP are incredible. I hope he returns, he is a huge diamond in the world of Nsfw games, with some of the best writing on the site.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021

Which sucks.
If that is true then his skin is far too thin for this industry, should slap abandoned tag on this and move on to something else.
Something other than games. :cool::coffee:

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
I just finished playing Of Lust and Pride 0.55 and I really enjoyed it. After reading the comments here, I am very disappointed this game ended so quickly, I'm not into all that NTR stuff but I can easily move past it. FUCKKKK now I won't know if the MC will ever have a ending with the beautiful Evelyn!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6ambino

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
Dev's master plan has been the best from the start. He should go back to the roots. Purging Patreon was a good move.
Itch io has a disable rating feature for a reason, many other creative works here have it disabled.

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
Dev's master plan has been the best from the start. He should go back to the roots. Purging Patreon was a good move.
Itch io has a disable rating feature for a reason, many other creative works here have it disabled.
Am a patreon on Patreon not sure how the ratings stuff go on it but I hope the developer of this game will come back and finish the project. As others already stated, just ignore the haters, NTR is so easy to just ignore and move on.

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
Am a patreon on Patreon not sure how the ratings stuff go on it but I hope the developer of this game will come back and finish the project. As others already stated, just ignore the haters, NTR is so easy to just ignore and move on.
I meant that dev should stop caring about outside influence and create what he wants. Patreon, itch or any other platform shouldn't dictate plot direction.
NTR is just a plot device, and getting a hate feedback could mean it does its job properly.

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
I meant that dev should stop caring about outside influence and create what he wants. Patreon, itch or any other platform shouldn't dictate plot direction.
NTR is just a plot device, and getting a hate feedback could mean it does its job properly.
I agree, I don't dislike NTR at all if it fits the plot especially. The best thing about these games is the Creator should always decide the direction of the game the characters. The feedback from fans is nice but ultimately it should be up to the Creator.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

bigdaddymaks

Jan 17, 2023
If the developer originally planned the NTR, and it is made competently, not as a Japanese NTR, and fits the plot of the game, thought out, so that there was motivation to fight for this or that girl, that you know if you make a wrong step, wait for the consequences, it's cool, but not everyone does so.

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
Huge bummer, I really liked the direction this game took. Writing was really god. I hope dev will recover from this. Dealing with toxic crowd online could be painful, but allowing them to stop your creative pursuits is much worse.

Griff, if you are reading this: please, come back! We want to see your game, with all amount of NTR it should contain per your artistic vision!
:love:

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes