catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
wait..."uncensored...no?" Anyone else seeing nothing but censorship ingame or is it just me ?
You have to use the same decensor as the non vr version. I can confirm it's working once you configure bepinex properly. Obviously it won't decensor any baked in textures that are censored but it gets rid of all mosiacs.

nekonick123

Mar 16, 2019
I forgot that I unpacked data.unity3d
Re-upload 2 new versions
One is a repackaged version (the file is very large)
One is the plugins version (Thanks to kumarin)

And comes with a cheat function
  • F1 HP/SP
  • F2 Ammo : unlimited ammo. (not works on grenade & gatling gun)
  • F3 buy item to payback(?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
That's basically what it is

and I have to say, I've never yelped in fright at a crowd of women trying to fuck me, but they'll swarm you quick

I haven't had so much fun with a VR game in quite some time
getting swarmed in this game you better hope you have some bullet time left or a grenade or they will just push your guns away and you get lept all over repeatedly or kicked around

madbat/]

Jun 6, 2020
Have it on as well, seems having to keep closing it/steam vr and randomly when launching it goes full screen in headset vs desktop. This is using quest 3 + airlink to pc. No other issue with VaM though when play it only this 1. Nice when it does work though.
The problem is it is not opening in VR, only in the desktop. also somehow it has my save from non VR version.

emmeline64

May 17, 2020
This game looks interesting, but I haven't even played it and I'm already frustrated. I'd like to buy the game, but I don't like buying H-Games on Steam because their approach to privacy is joke. There's nothing you can do about Valve tracking how much you spank it, but if you don't want your friends to know every time you're jerking it, you have to use a dummy account. Even if you use a dummy account, if you're on a shared computer, good luck hiding your kinks from your family. You can hide the games (from yourself) and it sometimes hides them from other accounts, but not reliably. So you better hope you don't forget to hide those lewd games (and Steam actually hides them) before your kid or significant other or parent or sibling or roommate gets on to play a game.

I'd happily buy it on DL Site, but then I see the game has some kind of DRM:

"
What is PlayDRM?
  • You cannot authenticate without an active internet connection.
  • Products that require a license key / serial number authentication have a limit on the number of times they can be installed.
"
Are you kidding me? Why can't devs get it through their heads, these stupid DRM schemes ONLY HURT PAYING CUSTOMERS.

Apr 28, 2018
Game won't show up on my Meta Quest 3 via Meta Link. I can hear the sound going through my headset and the game does appear on my laptop but it won't show up on my Meta Quest 3.

Any fix?

EDIT: Nevermind I found a fix. For anyone with my issue do this

1 - Download and install Steam
2 - Search for "SteamVR" and install it
3 - On Steam go to the Games tab on top of Steam and click "Add Non-Steam game to library"
4 - Once that's done connect your headset to your Laptop/PC and connect to Meta Link
5 - Open SteamVR and launch the game from your Library

That fixed my issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: LiberatedSaber

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
This game looks interesting, but I haven't even played it and I'm already frustrated. I'd like to buy the game, but I don't like buying H-Games on Steam because their approach to privacy is joke. There's nothing you can do about Valve tracking how much you spank it, but if you don't want your friends to know every time you're jerking it, you have to use a dummy account. Even if you use a dummy account, if you're on a shared computer, good luck hiding your kinks from your family. You can hide the games (from yourself) and it sometimes hides them from other accounts, but not reliably. So you better hope you don't forget to hide those lewd games (and Steam actually hides them) before your kid or significant other or parent or sibling or roommate gets on to play a game.
They're actually implementing a change (currently in steam beta) where you can make a list of games to "pretend like you don't own them" in regards to your profile.

It won't help with your local computer, but even still with that you can go in the family settings and lock down some games with the family view settings. It will hide those games locally, until you enter a pin code to unlock them.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes