Unity - Completed - Oedo Trigger VR!![Final] [CQC Software]

1. 5.00 star(s)

whay to far

It is the best vr title for H games currently... Not a generic sandbox, and the effort put into the game shows. If my memory is correct there are around 53 sex animations not encluding the climax or the idle animations. Its a fps game with a really decent length story, (not that i actually read it my ((i skipped))). The only thing i wish existed is that there was a auto cycle between the climax animation and regular in gallery. other than that

It actually has gameplay (suprisingly). and to complete it, if you are not familiar with vr shooters it would be around 2 hours to complete game. animations are auto added to gallery after defeating bosses.

10/10 best H- vr game on the market currently
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ttm2

Decent gameplay (very similar to Gal*Gun), with quite a bit of variety. Sometimes it's just get enough girls to orgasm, sometimes you just need to get to a place, other times you are forced to use just two-shot pistols, or grenades to fight the girls, so it's actually more varied than Gal*Gun.

That being said, the shooting in Gal*Gun did feel a bit better.

Unlike Gal*Gun, the game is way more explicit from the start. Even in censored state you will have girls raping you with full penetrative sex (the uncensoring mod from the non VR version works fine).

Going through stages makes you meet more characters in the story (all cute girls of course), and unlocks new sex positions in the gallery.

The gallery is similar to what you'll find in Koikatsu, though with vastly fewer clothes and customization options. Unfortunately there's no way to save cards or share settings. Unfortunately there is no interaction with the girls at all in the gallery either (basically what's in Honey Select 2)

Game itself is also rather stable/non-buggy: it crashed once and only once I ended up beyond play area (during the 3rd person view part) but that was easily fixed through level reload. It uses also auto-saving feature, so I didn't lose more than 5 min progress either way.

One thing that was frustrating was going into the tunnels in the bathhouses: the controller didn't recognize me trying to activate the portal like 9 out of 10 times.

There are also few idiosyncrasies that come from game being ported from pancake displays: fade to black is on one eye only, the talking transcript is floating, where you're looking but in a bit obtrusive way, same for level end screens. Nothing game breaking, just not as polished as the VR DLC for Gal*Gun or Koikatsu.

In short: way more explicit Gal*Gun, recommended.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sinnerspride

This game is a lot of fun. You may want to spec into weapons that you can fire reliably with one hand. Having ways to get into sexual situations without completely breaking the flow of combat is a lot of fun- Though I wish it didn't go into third-person for the vore scenes.