• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
When The Librarian said that was her name, I really wanted Mal to say something stupid like why do vampires like the first name "The"? The Librarian, The Mother, The Master, etc, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Lucille isn't a love interest.

Ash, Velvet, Marsh, Trinity and Becca are the LI's.
I should play from the start again, because I didn't even recognise Trinity from the dream, actually needed to be in the coffee shop for it to click into place. I'm drawing a blank on Marsh and Becca. Just been playing one Ash/no blood route, and one Velvet/ghoul route, only realised there was more this chapter.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I should play from the start again, because I didn't even recognise Trinity from the dream, actually needed to be in the coffee shop for it to click into place. I'm drawing a blank on Marsh and Becca. Just been playing one Ash/no blood route, and one Velvet/ghoul route, only realised there was more this chapter.
It was for folks like yourself that I made this post

https://f95zone.to/threads/occultus-dod-ch-8-r2-bc.132002/post-12931570

Hope you find it useful (I did when BeCe posted it, I wasn't on all those paths and I'm his proofreader, lol)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
My one critique of this very excellent game is the sex scenes could do with more room to breathe and slower pacing. Unless everyone comes super fast there's a lot of time skips, and there's a bit of whiplash since we get every moment either side. Just one punter's opinion.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Keeping the thread alive with a new patreon post

bobo1.jpg

Enjoy!
-BC

--------

Yeah well ... it's something i guess ( even though the quality sucks, don't hate me the webp is also low size/pixel )! (y)

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Some more concept art etc.

danione.jpg

Hey you guys!
Been trying to nail down a character for my new project. Had various issues with this character model but made some renders before I moved on.
Enjoy!
-BC

-----------------------------------------------------------------

daniprom2.jpg

Hey you guys!
Been trying to nail down a character for my new project. Had various issues with this character model but made some renders before I moved on.
Enjoy!
-BC

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
When Mal has vision with librarian and there are choices what is the difference between Pleasure and Excitement, vision scene is same for both (both harem?). Also, i had Happiness for Ash, Purity for Trin, Strength for Sylvia, did i miss any?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes