4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Occultus DoD c8r2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Volts666 and RDFozz

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Occultus: DoD [Ch.8 R2] [BC]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Gotta admit, during the proof reading for this update, I felt like a piece of shit playing through routes where my Malady picked another LI over her BAE, Ash. I haven't kept any of those routes; my Mal will only choose another LI having friend-zoned Ash

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Gotta admit, during the proof reading for this update, I felt like a piece of shit playing through routes where my Malady picked another LI over her BAE, Ash. I haven't kept any of those routes; my Mal will only choose another LI having friend-zoned Ash
That's been my issue. In order to play some of the routes you need to turn Ash down in the motel after she's bared her soul to Malady and I hate doing that.

Ash is best girl by miles.

I will admit that this chapter did give me a nice surprise though. My playthroughs so far have been Ash main, Velvet second and Marsh third. I hadn't really considered any of the others.

Until this chapter.

The date with Trinity was fantastic. I pretty much overlooked her up to now because LI's like Ash and Velvet had much bigger impacts on Malady but that whole date with Trin was knocked out of the park. The meal was fun and what happened after was awesome.

She stol third from Marsh.

Still not sure what to make of Becca though. I have a save for her route so i'll see it to the end but I just don't know what to make of her.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
how exactly does the corruption work in this cool game...story?. Is it because her friend is turned and her personality changes, or can the MC get corrupted by a mysterious vampire that haunts her dreams?. Not all Story/games that have corruption use it the same way, so that is why I ask. Some stories are Corruption heavy on the MC or supporting female characters where they change dramatically either mentally or physically. Others the Corruption is very subtle and happens slowly and only targets main characters in small ways,like wearing more revealing outfits but that is pretty much it. Anyway just had to ask.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That's the nature of ghoul/vampire relations, there's no equality and whether she realises it or not, Malady is doing things she normally wouldn't because she is desperate to please Velvet. So Malady being weirdly submissive and open to sharing is perhaps something she isn't aware of herself doing, so what will happen if someone else points this out to her? Maybe in the next chapter?
Great game, couldn’t find in here if anyone’s asked you if you’ve heard the song “Daughters of Darkness” by rock band called Halestorm?
their lead singer Lzzy Hale is one of the best female singers, this song doesn’t do her voice justice but it’s such a kickass song and the chorus will be stuck in your head all day. Anyway it’s a great tune to listen to while playing this :love:

Reactions: BeCe

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That's been my issue. In order to play some of the routes you need to turn Ash down in the motel after she's bared her soul to Malady and I hate doing that.

Ash is best girl by miles.

I will admit that this chapter did give me a nice surprise though. My playthroughs so far have been Ash main, Velvet second and Marsh third. I hadn't really considered any of the others.

Until this chapter.

The date with Trinity was fantastic. I pretty much overlooked her up to now because LI's like Ash and Velvet had much bigger impacts on Malady but that whole date with Trin was knocked out of the park. The meal was fun and what happened after was awesome.

She stol third from Marsh.

Still not sure what to make of Becca though. I have a save for her route so i'll see it to the end but I just don't know what to make of her.
I'm torn on the Becca route, I can't decide if it's better for an already corrupted Mal, having been made a ghoul by Vel to be further corrupted or if the power of a vampire, even a newly made one, who isn't holding herself back can overwhelm our protagonist

I've kept a save point that allows me to tab through once I make up my mind

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Becca is the "Bad Girl" option. Supposed to be a bit of fun as she is easily missable.

Reactions: Avaron1974

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Great game, couldn’t find in here if anyone’s asked you if you’ve heard the song “Daughters of Darkness” by rock band called Halestorm?
their lead singer Lzzy Hale is one of the best female singers, this song doesn’t do her voice justice but it’s such a kickass song and the chorus will be stuck in your head all day. Anyway it’s a great tune to listen to while playing this :love:
No I hadn't heard that! I named the game after a 70s lesbian vampire movie, Daughters of Darkness if anyone is curious.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
No I hadn't heard that! I named the game after a 70s lesbian vampire movie, Daughters of Darkness if anyone is curious.
The lovely Danielle Ouimet :love:

(for the record, you nailed the style).

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Can you avoid cocks in this game as fem mc?
Yes, the only time Malady (the MC) interacts with a cock is an optional MFF threesome where she inserts it into the other girl's pussy

There's also an optional scene where she gets her pussy eaten by a man but, again, entirely avoidable

Reactions: Alley_Cat and BeCe

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
May I ask Lucille if the path is optional? Since I didn't get this route, I wonder if I made a mistake in my own choice, or if she herself isn't optional LI

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
May I ask Lucille if the path is optional? Since I didn't get this route, I wonder if I made a mistake in my own choice, or if she herself isn't optional LI
There will be a scene later, but it'll depend on a few things. She is not a main LI though.

Reactions: afterlights

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
There will be a scene later, but it'll depend on a few things. She is not a main LI though.
Thank you for your answer I have to say that she is not the main LI is very disappointed has been expecting more with Lucille Look forward to the story in the future

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Tha Trianaid ro ghrinn! (Trinity is too lovely! with a Scottish accent :D I'm no Scotsman but it's that flavour of Gaelic which I'm studying). Many thanks for everything, a BheCe.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes