Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jose969

Nov 1, 2019
Love the game, I think it's awesome. Weird question, but I can't actually seem to find some of the music you have credited in the game. Specifically stuff from SJ68. Is it possible I'm searching the wrong places or have they just erased their music from the world or something?

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Love the game, I think it's awesome. Weird question, but I can't actually seem to find some of the music you have credited in the game. Specifically stuff from SJ68. Is it possible I'm searching the wrong places or have they just erased their music from the world or something?

They are all here. I will add names of artists soonish.

Kostyurik

Apr 3, 2017
The game is already pretty awesome, I like it a whole lot.

Two things I would like to see added the most are cowgirl pose and some decorative butt plugs (i. e. bunny tail, fox tail, cat tail).

I only got two church endings and four story ending so far, and all story endings were bad game overs, I wonder is there at least one happy ending?

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Is there no option to speed up the text?
If there is, where is it and how am I missing it?
If not, there really should be an option to speed up the text. I'm a very fast reader and text crawl is torture.

03mcmaster

Oct 19, 2021
this game rocks. for real. theres really nothing like it and adding modding capability is super awesome. however, do any large modpacks exist and is there any plan to add lovense compatibility into the game? i can understand that unity kind of fucked everything up but i'm still curious. thanks for all you do! :cool:

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Hey Dev Team hope u are doing well,

I absolutely love the game. Thank you for sharing it with us. I want to mod the game. A guide would be great.

ksp050

Nov 13, 2021
Guys!I have a crazy idea.
That is maybe we can add a reeal AI in this game,that can let our robot girlfriend become a almost real girlfriend!
I know that will cost many times and mony,so if it can be the truth,it can be a paid version about 9.99 dollars per month(doge)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote